Options

2 christmas boxes

idk how it happened but i have 2 christmas boxes, one in my inventory and one in my overflow. any ideas on how this happened or if i might get in trouble for somehow having two (thinking about opening one and leaving the other unopened, idk)

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

If I were you I’d open one and leave the other. If you do that maybe you’ll get the rewards for both

i wouldnt risk it
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,170 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

If I were you I’d open one and leave the other. If you do that maybe you’ll get the rewards for both

After Mutant Island exploit bans, we're still telling people to do stuff like this?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

After what happened with the exploits of mutant treasure island, this is a bad idea.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

NBK1999 said:

idk how it happened but i have 2 christmas boxes, one in my inventory and one in my overflow. any ideas on how this happened or if i might get in trouble for somehow having two (thinking about opening one and leaving the other unopened, idk)

You should farewell to that 2nd box, you shouldn't let them know
    Well that would be exploiting it and gaining more than one reward which could be great and also could lead to a temporary ban like with the Treasure Island i wouldn't risk it
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It better that he mentioned it because If he gets 2 gifts he will possible get banned in not fault of
    His.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Show us a picture
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    NBK1999 said:

hey @Kabam Miike just wanna follow up on this lmao, it's still in my inventory and there was no action taken last year, if the holiday gift is going to be a gift shop thing where i can select what i want, do i get to redeem both boxes (last year's and this year's)?

Dude just open it
  • Options
    NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 27
    Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

hey @Kabam Miike just wanna follow up on this lmao, it's still in my inventory and there was no action taken last year, if the holiday gift is going to be a gift shop thing where i can select what i want, do i get to redeem both boxes (last year's and this year's)?

Dude just open it
    lmao well i can't just yet and i dont wanna get banned when I am able to
  • Options
    NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Dude just open it
    You wont be banned for it
  • Options
    NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 27
    Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Dude just open it
    i *shouldn't* be banned for it, since it was their mistake, but i also wouldn't put it past them to still ban me anyway because often they ban people who don't deserve it rather than the blatant cheaters.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Dude just open it
    i *shouldn't* be banned for it, since it was their mistake, but i also wouldn't put it past them to still ban me anyway because often they ban people who don't deserve it rather than the blatant cheaters.
    There has only ever been on record one banning that was a mistake. 7 years vs 1 mistake banning doesn’t = you’ll be banned for opening a gift they gave you.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I’d open it
  • Options

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Dude just open it
    There has only ever been on record one banning that was a mistake. 7 years vs 1 mistake banning doesn’t = you’ll be banned for opening a gift they gave you.
    This absolutely isn't true 🤣
    Right 🙄
    There’s a plethora of people not deserving bans. Prove it.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Jaded said:

NBK1999 said:

Dude just open it
    This absolutely isn't true 🤣
    Right 🙄
    There’s a plethora of people not deserving bans. Prove it.
    Well I know of at least two instances specifically where people got banned and then had them reversed. Taters in 4loki was banned bc of some silliness when Heimdall released and then at least Blythe got banned early into people learning Quake well. I have zero doubt there are lots of others.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I'm not saying people are incorrectly banned regularly but your point of there ever only being one is laughable
This discussion has been closed.