**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Champion that needs a buff the MOST!

ThatHolyNinjaThatHolyNinja Posts: 3
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

The Champion that needs a buff the MOST! 198 votes

Groot
41%
SnakeEyes69DrOctavius2_2MagicBentonBKSwisherSweetDarkZenTendersquadzuffySpeedbumpKossukoseFoxhero007Uncle_Fatty_247arsjumKennadoQuikPikGasHaulerLucky7LucianoDRTOrcm2017Ech23810or_Strong 82 votes
Iron Patriot
3%
Mqc19yuwSpiderLazerThe_grim3DualityCopeAstamanianaPapaMidnite007 7 votes
Abomination
0%
vsknight89 1 vote
Iron Man (classic)
11%
Crys23DuMonUSw0rdMasterdamianohmrdxevilJChanceH9Speedro420LegionnaireMrWTFHojonMaster_mischief69Dkcody42R1s02EtherealityStebo_79Valentinos13Wasy1WarlockjrWrath_of_KagSunnyz_786 22 votes
Captain America (classic)
11%
NikoBravoccrider474NuclekerrTristanfmussapTheVyrusDarkShadowZXMagrailothosspiderbites0196RookiiePastorAmericaErcarretSteel_Ball_RunCapdevilasebZan0SonofdathomirDedaSammyDeLegend_211Dave7099 22 votes
Moon Knight
6%
Hort4Ace_03solopoloLogan00EgretM4Sachhyam257petar11CatmanndoBigBusterChatterofforumsJC10100Gunner14Kieran120 13 votes
Spider-Man (classic)
13%
World EaterRobbo101ImranCupidMalreck04MoosetiptronicWolviedrone97Nightshroud84Denslo500NablockMoeyTehrMiStaLovaTheDaywalker虺中龙NetbreakerBossmode12MasterpuffHippoSleek_JSoyheyor123Aburaees 26 votes
Air Walker
3%
AanthoBrickfist35Erik_Killmonger1001ŘïdđhįmTrojansGodliekKyriosRais 7 votes
Electro
4%
paps666TatteredSailMysterioThreecrazyBarani7daOoooiiiiieeeeeeMatthew950Ace2319Pirre7779 9 votes
Green Goblin
4%
DrZolaAgentDoom9Krishna24Fabwiziwillrun4adonutKonstant45Riptide368UnitboyNotfghf 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    All of the above
    I guess I have them all at 6*
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 337 ★★

All of the above

Same here.lol
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Groot
    *Nerf
  • Jaffa_Jaffa_ Posts: 33
    How did you miss out rhino
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Moon Knight
    Moon Knight the only champion who can't even properly chain specials to his combo :D Kabampls help the poor man.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★

All of the above

Same here.lol
    Seems we should do some rank ups now 😂😂😂
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Spider-Man (classic)
    COME ON OG Spidy!
    And not even because I have him R4 sig 200 but because he is vastly outclassed by the newer spidys. (Completely overlooking sym spidy as he is nowhere near sig 200 😂)
  • Groot
    America chavez Need Buff
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Where’s SIM? He’s in need of a buff as well and there is so much they could do with him
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Iron Man (classic)
    What's the point of basic ironman being on list why buff him and leave SUPERIOR ironman to be the worst 😔 make superior better, lol people who would normally think superior is better are always going to be disappointed when playing this game to see that in this game it just means a different colour.
  • PulliPulli Posts: 116
    I get the post, but I'm gonna go with Maw. Dudes been "buffed" three times now 😂😂. No one ever says it but let's go for it; "fourth times the charm"

From the list though, I think Kabam could really do wonders with an Electro buff. Passive shocks, increased attack per shock, increased power gain per shock (needs to be close to opponent) Miss mechanic, degeneration reduction when in Miss state.

Just some ideas. With a new fighting style. Would be dope
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    Groot
    Groot out of those choices. Honestly he should’ve been buffed first before King Groot. But the one I think that really needs it that isn’t on the list is Drax.
    Unless he was listed in the poll, but was standing very still…
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Guillotine
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 143 ★★
    Groot
    Ant-man and Groot

I think the oldest champs need the buffs the most, and I think it's time they made trophy champs like Kang, Thanos, Punisher, Unstoppable Colossus better also.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    When you download this game, the hopes are to pull a top tier Marvel champ like Cap, Iron Man or Spidey. To actually get those champs and find out that they are duds is a total let down. Please make the OGs great so we can enjoy playing our favorite characters!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Groot
    Abomination doesn’t need a buff as much as the rest of these people. The red guardian synergy is awesome.
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    I voted for classic cap. I'd like to see either an o.g avengers synergy that makes these champs more useful and not a drag to get in crystals. Either that or a revamp for cap.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Groot
    Actual buff to improve upon the champions mediocre ability.. not change to add but subtract from the champions somewhat limited abilities..

I wish Kabam didn't mess with Hawkeye sp1 power control.. keep the same number but added the perfect time to make him better.. the slow with heavy is great idea.. but lowering the percentage of power control gimps him a bit.. the bleed or crit bleeds helps.. wish he had it even if opponent blocks. He is after all expert marksman.. right?
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Iron Man (classic)
    How does Dormammu never make these lists?
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Groot
    Also sentry
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Iron Man (classic)
    Where is sentry?
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Dr. Strange