**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Group of 14 Looking for a place to call home

Hello,

We are a tight group of 14 that are looking for a place to call Home.

Our first priority is culture fit..if we don’t fit with you then this will not work out in the long run. We have been dicked enough.

Second is kicking ass in the game and growing. Preferably we would like a place that does 5x5 places relatively high in expert tier, does the standard events and hangs between tier 2-4 in war. We are organized and use assignments and a war planner for both aq and aw.

You can see our alli by typing Frothyy IG

Please add me on line 3kgtneil if you feel we would possibly be a good fit with all of you.

Comments

• Options
    Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
    Will u consider map4 ?
  • Options
    TangywolfTangywolf Posts: 27
    Frothy we just started a new alliance and want commited good players. We will adjust champs to best support use of nodes. Wanna grow quick and are seasoned players who like a challenge
  • Options
    Message me if interested. We started our alliance last week as we were tired of our old alliance and non commuted players
  • Options
    Our members all have rating higher that 85000 and are experienced enough to do top end maps with a few more experienced players.
  • Options
    We are a 5.5 million alliance and we are looking for a entire BG of professional players who can fit in and we can grow together. If you find us suitable. Line. I'd. Hell-sniper. Alliance tag HLY1