**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So howz y'll GGCs opening going ?? Satisfied?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
I have opened 38 GGCs till now ..pulled some decent rewards . Tho my 6* featured pulls from those shards were very bad and i am in no mood to gamble more ngl.

What about you guys ??

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★
    Nothing great from the crystals. But I got enough materials to rank up 6* Apoc and pulled 6* Herc from a featured, so it’s a win.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Opened 10. Got some assorted frags, nothing special. 5k 5* shards. 2.5k 6* shards. 5* nexus. Pulled YJ and LC from nexus and 5* featured respectively. Disappointed, but oh well, I'll keep trying.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I've pulled some t2a and a fair chunk of mystic and tech t5cc, which is great. While the t2a is going into the overflow, it's always great to have (especially since I formed a mystic t5cc).

Now I want some 6* shards and t5bs. Obviously there are other things I'd like as well - 6* Weapon X and a 6* AG would be neat - but those resources are what I need the most right now. I'm really trying to hunt down either Hercules, Spidey 2099 or Peni Parker before the featured crystal ends, and I'm very low on t5b so I can't really do anything with my mystic t5cc at the moment.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I am very pleased! Think it has been a well done event overall. Got a 4 star Thanos which is a treat. Tons of 6/5 star shards. Lots of T2A / T5B shards and even some T5CC shards. No complaints here. Thank-you Kabam @Kabam Miike
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I've pulled some t2a and a fair chunk of mystic and tech t5cc, which is great. While the t2a is going into the overflow, it's always great to have (especially since I formed a mystic t5cc).

Now I want some 6* shards and t5bs. Obviously there are other things I'd like as well - 6* Weapon X and a 6* AG would be neat - but those resources are what I need the most right now. I'm really trying to hunt down either Hercules, Spidey 2099 or Peni Parker before the featured crystal ends, and I'm very low on t5b so I can't really do anything with my mystic t5cc at the moment.

I am 7 featured 6* and 19 featured 5* down for both Herc and Peni and no luck . Good luck . Lets hope we both get anyone or both atleast lol .
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Decent but nothing extraordinary considering the amount of units spent to gift.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Just 5 star sig stones and t4 basics
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Got a 4* Thanos to keep my 6* company. Have to admit, it was still exciting to see him pop up.

• ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    opened 30 crystals. FTP, so all earned through arena and solo objectives. best pull was 10k 6* shards. so not the best luck you can find, but it could have been worse. looking forward to the christmas day gift if there is one this year. on that note, does anyone know???
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    32 crystals opened, all I wanted was a weapon X. Only noteworthy pull was a 4 star kang. Everything else was complete garbage.
    Merry Christmas.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★
    ILLUSION8 said:

opened 30 crystals. FTP, so all earned through arena and solo objectives. best pull was 10k 6* shards. so not the best luck you can find, but it could have been worse. looking forward to the christmas day gift if there is one this year. on that note, does anyone know???

Yes they will send a gift card on the 24th and you select gift from a store
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Very pleased.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Opened 40 so far... and best gifting experience EVER. Got 2x 6* Weapon X (crazy I still can't believe it!!), 1x 6* Thanos,
    1x 6* nexus crystal, 20k 6* shards (pulled Kitty from featured!!!), 30k 5* shards and lots of t2a, t5b/c shards and gold. Kabam is the best company in the history of mobile gaming!!! Thank you so much!

...and then my alarm went off and woke up from this dream :smiley:

Obviously, I got nothing but trash. Merry Christmas!
    Good one 😂