**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo Top 10% not increase to 15% due to android blackout on first day

I scored 5.7 leaving me at 14.115 place on arena it's really stupid that because of a mistake of Kabam I didn't get Voodoo, and I'm sure that a lot of players are in the same situation, it was at least 7 hours without grinding for android log in problem giving ios user an unfair advantage and there wasn't even some sort or compensation to us, make it right and send voodoo to top 15%.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Many people actually stopped grinding cos of the 10 HR down time, cos they knew that would be the difference between hit or muss
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    Yeah, I stopped at 3.1 because I lost all motivation after that happened. I could have easily scored a lot higher but I just didn't care anymore.
  • ZebdiahZebdiah Posts: 5
    I missed him with 5.85 score.Now who's gonna compensate for the 9-10 hours I missed that would have surely gotten me Voodoo?
    @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Same here. Android login cost me from scoring possibly 2-3 m. In the end missed him by a about 100k. Very frustrating.
  • JKKnoxvilleJKKnoxville Posts: 15
    edited June 2017
    Stupid Kabam
    Irvine wrote: »
    I did 5.6mil and got the same rewards as another guy who did 1.6 mil.. a difference of 4mil and we share the same rewards... you need to explain yourselves kabam...

mnkugc3rd00i.jpg

Exactly for this is why the cutoff needed to be top 15% instead of 10%
  • SpambossSpamboss Posts: 7
    this is insane i did 5.5mil and and got the same rewards as someone who did 1.6mil . kabam must send me my voodoo not after they took 10 hours of gaming from android users like me!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It sucks that you all missed him because of Kabams cock up
    I'm on android and got him with 6.7
  • ia2eh8biexxa.png
    This is absolute boro kaka 5.8million and because of kabams balls up we don't get him. This is the same rewards as someone in my alliance who hit 1.6mil.
    Kabam you guys rock
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I understand people are frustrated. I'm just not sure they can increase the cutoff at this point. As for what they plan to do, I think we may have to wait and see tomorrow.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    3rd arena running along side fixit I suspect
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Don't even get your hopes up, kabam has shown time and again they don't give a **** about players as long as they get paid. There will be a half added apology.followed up with Jack ****.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Yeah, and then IOS users in top 15 will also get it unfairly. There will be no 15% mate, best thing I see happening is crystals that guarantee you a 2* with a shot at a shot of Voodoo. And you'll pull a 2* UC or Antman. And thats it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I understand people are frustrated. I'm just not sure they can increase the cutoff at this point. As for what they plan to do, I think we may have to wait and see tomorrow.

They can publish a game, a game with arenas, arenas with cutoffs, but you have doubts if they can increse the cutoff of the arena, that's part of the game that they produce?

You need to stop arguing against everything I comment in every Thread you see me in. That is harassment.
  • JKKnoxvilleJKKnoxville Posts: 15
    SlySly wrote: »
    Yeah, and then IOS users in top 15 will also get it unfairly. There will be no 15% mate, best thing I see happening is crystals that guarantee you a 2* with a shot at a shot of Voodoo. And you'll pull a 2* UC or Antman. And thats it.

I'm sure that that 5% is full with android users that try to do their best with that 10HOURS blackout ios users that are really grinders got voodoo with ease because they didn't get kick out of the game for Kabam mistake. If there's is a couple of lazy ios users I don't mind if they get him too.
  • IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    edited June 2017
    Honestly as much as I want to believe kabam will do anything, I seriously doubt these snakes will do anything, they like to screw over their own loyal players and get away with it. Right now all moderators are hiding away coz they know they messed up... COWARDS..
  • CodePlayCodePlay Posts: 24
    When iPhone users had issues they did 3rd arena. I wonder if they will show fair treatment to Android users. I did 5.88m, and cutoff is around 5.91m lowest I've seen who got 1-10% from screenshots.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    No, top 15% is unfair. Better send it to ALL users who played this arena. I scored 150k but I would have gotten 6.5M if it wasn't for the blackout beacause I intented to spend this 9 hours to grind in the arena.

Do it Kabam, or I'll be very mad.
  • SpambossSpamboss Posts: 7
    MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 6Member 7:00AM
    No, top 15% is unfair. Better send it to ALL users who played this arena. I scored 150k but I would have gotten 6.5M if it wasn't for the blackout beacause I intented to spend this 9 hours to grind in the arena.

Flag Quote Insightful Agree Like Awesome LOL

you cannot have what you did not work for.. IF u had just 150k before then black out then it surely means you were not grinding for voodoo
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Spamboss wrote: »
    MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 6Member 7:00AM

Flag Quote Insightful Agree Like Awesome LOL

you cannot have what you did not work for.. IF u had just 150k before then black out then it surely means you were not grinding for voodoo

How do you know? It's 9 hours and I can easily get 6.5M. I was busy and that was the only spare time I had to fight for Vodoo.
  • l00neyprl00neypr Posts: 19
    71bycjde9o0m.png
    7082i2y9085s.png
    the first day I hit 2mil should of kept grinding, I'm an android user and that blackout didn't stop my goal
  • altair3008altair3008 Posts: 15
    I scored 5.7 leaving me at 14.115 place on arena it's really stupid that because of a mistake of Kabam I didn't get Voodoo, and I'm sure that a lot of players are in the same situation, it was at least 7 hours without grinding for android log in problem giving ios user an unfair advantage and there wasn't even some sort or compensation to us, make it right and send voodoo to top 15%.

Dude...at day 1 black out I was 1.5m..and till arena ends I did 6.09m and I got him ..it's your game...and hope u get round 2 I am also going to dupe him..and this time I go 8m
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Guys remember everyone's roster an time schedule are very different, not everyone can put up 8 mil an that that 10 hrs the contest was down was basically make or break, I know after losing that time I wouldn't of been able to hit it myself, so didn't try to carry on, that was my choice. If you grind arena you know what you can an can't put up in a certain time frame.
  • KnwsimgshtKnwsimgsht Posts: 2
    I still got him mate so down time doesn't bother me haha
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Kabam really needs to compensate just to calm down the community. The post about compensation is never ending.