**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Christmas gift

What a joke and great way to **** on your cavalier players!!!!

Comments

• ChobblyChobbly Posts: 840 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    It was much better than i was expecting, personally. Having a wider roster of 6*R2 can't be a bad thing for any Cav player. And if you're a Cav that had already got every 6*R2 or higher (?), the next champ you pull gets to benefit.

I know I've been unhappy with Kabam re the whole DDHK situation, but this was a really good thing to do. I would suspect there are many other players that wished they got this.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    There is a place in hell for people who complain about gifts, small children excepted.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    I would like to thank kabam for the gift and merry Christmas 🎄🎁!!! As for the whiners dont be selfish little p… humbugs , kabam did not have to do squat for you
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I thought the gift was fantastic, I was expecting a five star AG crystal maybe a generic for cav and the generic 1-2 for TB. On my free to play second account I’m only cav so a generic 1-2 gem is a perfect gift that makes an impact
    for that account. On my main account I’ve been TB for a long time and last year we got a CLASS 1-2 gem not a generic. This years gift turned out so dang good, from the six star nexus I finally, finally duped my six star nick fury. Honestly made my holiday! I’ve had some tough luck with nexuses but seeing that nick pop up as the first champ was amazing. I don’t care what anyone says Kabam nailed this one. Sig stones were nice too, few more levels on omega and void :):):) cheers folks!
  • what was cavs gift?

1->2 generic 6* gem
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Speak for yourself. I am cavalier and loved it. It was free and came in very handy.