**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6star nexus help

mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently don't use sorcerer supreme, haven't learned her yet. I'm leaning annihilus for immunities and war defense

6star nexus help 27 votes

Annihilus new
11%
Foxhero007Steel_Ball_Runthegetupkid 3 votes
Rogue new
37%
TheAngryOnePikoluSbkruebRenaxqqodishika123HoitadoRiptideBlôdletterJacob1912Rillian 10 votes
Sorcerer Supreme to awaken
51%
Kamikaze_TurtleyuwKerneasMysterioEtjamaFilledPizzaBawa69SwarmOfRavensBLOODY_ASSASIAN08DracarusZura_1Wolviman1RunavargrWooptyfrickendoo 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Dracarus said:

Sorcerer Supreme have her as a r3 duped shes amazing

She seems kinda difficult to manage. I don't do well with my doc oc and they seem similar in play style
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Rogue new
    Sorcerer Supreme is fine unduped. When you don't like her playstyle you might try and learn her but picking a new champ may be better for now (for you).

I think Rogue might be in for a tune-up in the near future so I would pick her. She is a solid champ with some utility and her dupe isn't necessary as well. She could hit a bit harder and it should be easier to maintain the buffs she can copy.

She is a nice to have champ. I ran her in AQ maps 4 and 5 in the past and she did well there. Her life steal is pretty nice and becomes even better when duped.
  • mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Dracarus said:

Dracarus said:

Sorcerer Supreme have her as a r3 duped shes amazing

She seems kinda difficult to manage. I don't do well with my doc oc and they seem similar in play style
    Doc oc you need to be very skilled which I'm not & also he's not on the same level as Sorcerer Supreme who is a utility goddess she's done so much for my account growth I think you should look into her more. Unless you run suicides that takes away her huge sp1 spam utility.
    Thanks. I don't run suicides. I'll look into her some more
  • Rogue new

Sorcerer Supreme is fine unduped. When you don't like her playstyle you might try and learn her but picking a new champ may be better for now (for you).

I think Rogue might be in for a tune-up in the near future so I would pick her. She is a solid champ with some utility and her dupe isn't necessary as well. She could hit a bit harder and it should be easier to maintain the buffs she can copy.

She is a nice to have champ. I ran her in AQ maps 4 and 5 in the past and she did well there. Her life steal is pretty nice and becomes even better when duped.

Don't want to put a damper on things, but rogue might not get tuned up for awhile since she is in a carina challenge 🤣 granted I did that challenge with 1 revive getting to the boss and soloed crossbones with my r4 5* rogue. She is actually pretty good, just underrated.