**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why The **** Champs

2»

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It is about balance in the gam. Create 10 percent overpower champs and 90 percent of trash ones. DD netflix say what?????
  • I don't think I have favoritism to much. Why do I need to explain myself?
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    If u dont have anythjng to explain

Why are your opinion so much difference from most of us
  • None of you guys explain yourselves.
  • I agree. But complaining won't make a difference.

Well maybe if enough of us complain! I'm so sick of paying money and not being able to rank up my heros. I buy units but they are no good if I have to fight quests with characters that have 2500 against characters that have 12,000 how does that make any sense at all? And no other way to rank up my characters! **** off. Kabam!
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I don't think I have favoritism to much. Why do I need to explain myself?

Because if you've been playing for 2 years and don't have anyone good, then you are doing something wrong
  • AxeCopFire wrote: »
    I don't think I have favoritism to much. Why do I need to explain myself?

Because if you've been playing for 2 years and don't have anyone good, then you are doing something wrong

Clearly!!
  • Everyone let's be rational. He is talking about 4* What about his 5* luck? And besides yes Kabam needs to change the way you get good champs. 3 months is bad and **** champions and 1 month is good champions or just good luck in general. But will they do it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I rest my case this discussion is over.
  • If I’m being honest, I stopped playing for over a year because I had the same issue with this game. It irritated the hell out of me that I kept rolling the same characters over and over again. I recently started playing again and joined an alliance to figure out how to best play the game and be a good team member.

The advice I got:

Save your crystals so you can open more than one. If you open several crystals at a time you’re bound to get some duplicates (which help make your champions stronger) along with champions you don't have whether you like them or not. Plus, there is an event that pops up called “Summoners Advancement” that have milestones for opening crystals, duplicating and leveling champs. Again, the more you save, the more you’ll see. I hope this helps.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I love these posts you could triple dupe spider gwen or pull every god tier champion yes there is luck involved but for the most part its statistics, if there are equal number of champs for each class and you pull 3 cosmics you are most likely going to pull another class. Remember all crystals are a gamble and don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed! is it frustrating, absolutely but in that 1 in a 100 times you pull an awesome 4 or 5* that's what keeps you gambling!!!
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I had 7 months bad rate pulls.......just plain bad pulls.......nd then in a 2 week period...i pulled a 4 stark Spidey from Medusa crystal...nd then pulled a wolvy, drax, sw, gp, rogue & in that period duped my icey from arena....all withing 2 weeks, been on a bad roll since but i m ready to wait for 6 more months.....it will happen bud....keep steady....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There's no conspiracy or mystical formula to it. It's just RNG. Some drops are new, and some are old. The last few 4*s I've rolled were Dups. Then I rolled GG yesterday afternoon before Maintenance. It's like that. Just random. Sometimes I'll pull Dups. Other times I'll get newer Champs. The only way to roll Champs is to keep opening Crystals. Eventually you'll get something you want.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    EVERY 4 STAR CRYSTAL I HOPE AND HOPE THEN........ HYPERION MAYBE NOPE SKIPS OVER ON MILES MORALES

Dude I’ve opened yesterday my third miles morales in a row. But all 5*. Some accounts have bad luck, just go on, grind arenas for the ones you want, and learn to use the **** ones in a decent way.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Suck champ can be great champ...depend on you..
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Just make sure that the champs you are getting do not have a utility that is unknown to you.
    Too often I have let certain champs sit on the bench until someone on the forum mentions some awesome way to use them for certain content. I now see my own roster as having very few useless champs for that reason.

Maybe some are more universally useful than others but take another look at their abilities and synergies. I'll think you'll find more usefulness there.
  • You absolutely should be expecting garbage champs when you open crystals. There are far more garbage champs than god tier champs in game. Odds favor opening garbage the majority of the time. Just be happy on the rare occasion when you do get a decent opening and keep trudging along like everyone else.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

When life gives you lemons, make Grape juice and let everyone figure out how you did it! :)