**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Re-introduction of selling of champions

Hello guys,
I thought it is better if Kabam introduces selling of champions again 1 star rarity to 5 rarity.In case, we fall short off few shards in getting the higher rarity champ, we can sell the champ and acquire a higher rarity one..Besides who wants to have multiple copies of the same champ.. your thoughts on this?? I have requested Kabam many times but all they do is put across the word to the team, nothing else

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    1. That arena where you can earn a full 5* champ with only 2* and 1* champions
    2. That event where you can earn a full 6* champ with only 2* and 1* champions
    3. Variant 4 (and possibly future Variants as well)
    4. The occasional monthly side quest that requires lower star champions
    5. any other potential content in the future that might reward bringing lower star champions
    6. rewards you get for duplicates
    Yeah, who would possibly want multiple star levels of the same champions, totally useless
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I don't think I can add anything unique to this conversation

No
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Duping a max sig champ will be worth tens of 1000s of shards over the lifetime of your account.
    Selling champs was always shortsighted... but we did it anyway.

Kabam did everyone a favor by removing the ability. We are not going back.
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Their decision to remove the sell option was awesome for players at all stages of the game cause it allows everyone to have higher Total Base Hero Ratings. They did newer players a huge favor by removing it. You'll be grateful someday.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    No, you can't revive selling Champions. As everyone here has pointed out there are multiple legitimate reasons why we are no longer allowed to sell champions. And the mere pittance of shards and gold that we would get from selling don't make up for the fact that you are losing out on earning better rewards from Max signature Crystal as well as setting yourself up for when we have content that requires lower star Champs.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Selling champs bad. Duping champs good.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No new player will ever make a mistake of selling them
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Noise72 said:

Selling champs bad. Duping champs good.

Quite possibly the greatest Ted talk I've ever attended