**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ should start in 26thDec every year to reduce pressure.

I think kabam should reduce this pressure as it's a holiday period or can easily make a 4 day AQ and 500 glory compensation for every alliance..it's for the better future of the game, happens every year.

Comments

• Options
    Uzzy35Uzzy35 Posts: 12
    U r talking about my choice, what about theirs if it was about me would have never raised the issue.. talking about people all over the world.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    So u care about xmas so much to ask for a break but not to just pass for 1 week altogether....
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    How about…. No?
  • Options
    It's not Xmas it actually 4 days 24 25 31 and 1, i have been around in this game many years and it's from experience was a team leader myself now just semi retired and found this issue with many plyers and higher tier teams
  • Options
    U guys telling us to change do this do that but find way to hard for kabam to push AQ two days back is it so difficult.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Uzzy35 said:

U guys telling us to change do this do that but find way to hard for kabam to push AQ two days back is it so difficult.

AQ is on a set schedule. It's much more difficult trying to schedule around Xmas than to just play through it. If you've been around this game for years, you should already know they won't change the AQ schedule.
  • Options
    They do everything accordingly to their convenience, it's scheduled yes but they push AQ when ever a problem arises then they change the time , they can make it accordingly like a permanent solutn.
  • Options
    It's about a common holiday not Xmas only talking about New year thts the only holiday all celebrate, don't u celebrate New year, I mentioned 26th Dec becuz its end before new year.
  • Options
    Never knew about it, game is about entertainment or to relieve stress don't know what's to you but atleast u came to your personal opinion.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Uzzy35 said:

They do everything accordingly to their convenience, it's scheduled yes but they push AQ when ever a problem arises then they change the time , they can make it accordingly like a permanent solutn.

We do everything according to our convenience. Just like our Ally didn't even open one so we can enjoy the holidays. Life goes on if we don't do AQ for a week.
  • Options
    Yes but u can play the game 😜 and take Xmas gifts.
  • Options
    It is what they are already celebrating not something out of the box, thts why they r sending free Xmas gifts isn't it .
  • Options
    ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    we just let our members know a few weeks in advance, that the holiday weeks, we will doing lower maps, so if you can participate great, if not, enjoy some time off aq and we will get back normal 1st of year. Our alliance members showed up all year and made sure we knocked out aq every week and its very important that our members spend time with family, instead of playing games for a little bit.
  • Options
    Totally agree thats wht i was talking about instead of we adjusting kabam can do tht members who don't celebrate can play peacefully as well who does and who r not concerned be it on 26th or 25th it shouldn't bother them any way.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    ? Just do not start AQ.. it’s simple, just take a break, you are not forced to play it
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Or, since many still log in, just not as much... Why not do some easy map 2 and breeze through it. With 10 in a bg, most would have to log in twice and be done.