**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up suggestion

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled 6* ultron as my 2nd 6* after venom, which one should I take to rank 2?

Rank up suggestion 47 votes

Venom
48%
SpeedbumpDrake2078AdvLogan00Denzel116o4tg_Sham_SbkruebMiStaLovaJustin2524AMS94Icy000RenaxqqScrubhanRiptideSmallTimeANTScarcity27Nalak8TheBoogyManYeBoii 23 votes
Ultron
51%
buffajrBpn88855CropDusterXcrøss_TRDogfoodLidMoosetiptronicEtjamaFilledPizzaPastorAmericaFiiNCHIronGladiator22LpooChaosMax1012JoshKosh557Barani7daWooptyfrickendooWasy1Ps_cr7Spider_Ham0Riptide368 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Bith can clear a lot of content. If you haven’t done the variants i would do venom, otherwise i would go ultron for general questing, assuming you don’t have warlock, guilly, nebs, sentinel, etc ranked up for the time being.
  • Options

Bith can clear a lot of content. If you haven’t done the variants i would do venom, otherwise i would go ultron for general questing, assuming you don’t have warlock, guilly, nebs, sentinel, etc ranked up for the time being.

I dont have any of other champs as 5 or 6* . I love both of these champs but I am inclined more towards ultron as I love playing him. I haven't done variant yet, I am on my way to become cavilier these days that's why I need to know which one of them is more useful.
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Ultron
    Venom is pretty legit. But unawakened i would do ultron first
  • Options

Venom is pretty legit. But unawakened i would do ultron first

Thanks buddy, that's exactly the kind of information I was looking for.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Depends on the type of content u're trying to clear next
    If it's just casual questing then go with the one u like playing
    If u want to expand ur roster by doing variants then Venom is undoubtedly the better option
    Unwakened Ultron won't offer lots of unique utility other than the immunities & being a Havoc counter, but he's fun & has good damage & regen potential
    Venom cn easily get u through tough spider fights if u don't have other options & he cn also counter Havoc if played the right way
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

Depends on the type of content u're trying to clear next
    If it's just casual questing then go with the one u like playing
    If u want to expand ur roster by doing variants then Venom is undoubtedly the better option
    Unwakened Ultron won't offer lots of unique utility other than the immunities & being a Havoc counter, but he's fun & has good damage & regen potential
    Venom cn easily get u through tough spider fights if u don't have other options & he cn also counter Havoc if played the right way

That was helping mate, really appreciate the insightful response.