**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Screen recording issue Iphone

So for the most part I have had zero issues screen recording with my iPhone 7plus. Well tried it again today and now I can record anything I do on my phone. But the ONLY thing that won’t record is the fights in MCOC. It will record navigating through the game up until the fight starts and then the recording freezes until the fights over and bam it starts recording again.

Many in our family are having the same issue. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    I have the same issue here with my 7+. Apple customer support said it was nothing they were doing that caused it.
  • Yah it has to be on Kabam’s end if it just cuts out during the fights. @Kabam Miike could you look into this.
  • Anybody have an answer or suggestions on how to fix this issue?
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    might be just you. Been recording my lol fights all day with minimal lag
  • I have the exact same issue. I’ve searched high and low for a fix with no luck. Everyone else in my alliance can do it but me.
  • There are so few of us with this issue I’m afraid it will never get fixed.