**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Every day is a free hits giveaway :lol: t4 AW and so sick of "c'mon hit my face" issue
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Guys, when This happens, you will feel your screen is reacting hard , if you feel that ,you have to press hard for block or swipe , this means now you are going to face some bug, that may be champ stand still or will not react on your functions, it’s a pre symptom that you can observe or monitor, if this happens, you can still swipe backwards, this function still works , when you start a fight , just feel if your screen is reacting weird. Try this you may still save your champ but if you get cornered, lol the end.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    Just had Howard the duck attack me mid sp2! Weird clash of animations :(
  • Options
    Lag is more terrible than before smh
  • Options
    BeezlebozoBeezlebozo Posts: 11
    just had wolverine 4* r4 max health get killed in aw when electro 4* r3 was down to, what looked like no health. I didn't land 1 hit...nothing worked not even my specials, he killed 3 of mine...uninstalled contest on all devices. see ya kabam!
  • Options
    This has become more frequent for me tbh
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Honestly it doesn't surprise me that this is still on going with luandry list of other issues that have been going on for months if not years and it makes me wonder if you even know how to fix them or even read our posts considering the responses you post.

As others have and me have been saying we've had.

Characters just standing there refusing to block, refusing to move back and refusing to attack or use specials. Basically we get turned into punching bags or sitting targets.

Even when we do successfully block there will be an occasional delay and our character will exit the block and just stand there and won't move giving the ai time to close the gap between us.

Our pary is inconsistent sometimes whereas theirs can happen multiple times in a row in succession which can turn the tide of a fight or end it.

They can interuprt our hits, combos, power attacks, specials in the middle of them or just shrug them off completely or our charracters will just miss them completely.

They can block hits, power hits and specials at a high clip occasionally and react and recover impossibly fast from insane positions like being about to be knocked down by a power attack only to readjust in mid air and block our specials, they also can get up or move on us quickly after a special 3 or a regular special more quickly than we can.

We can also be fighting for control of our champions because occasionally they will just start charging on their own, fighting by themselves, firing off random power attacks or specials and drop blocks. We also have to contend with missing hits, missing specials or specials missfiring.

These are just some of the issues that people have been reporting and expericing over the years and it just spirils out of control and get compounded by the hyper active ai phases that result in much frustration when all of that happens at once and the ai turns into a hyper agressive untouchable monster.

For the love of God please fix or properly address them all soon, it would improve your game and will improve your standing with us and overall.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I think it’s the new iOS for me. Phone has run like **** since I installed it
  • Options
    Just recently got an iPhone X and the gameplay has been very buggy thus far. Its ruined a bunch of fights for me.
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    Hey Kabam... we are not giving up.

This thread will be kept alive until this is solved.

FYI
  • Options
    Still investigating or what?
  • Options
    Faced extensive gameplay lag and unresponsiveness yesterday. Messing up my AQ and LOL run (4th run). Reported to support, who have come back with the usual blurb on it being raised to Game Team but no immediate response. It has cost me extensive units already for AQ and LOL.... what do you want me to do Kabam? Leave my champs locked in LOL until you fix it in however many weeks?
  • Options
    vILLAGE_1DIOTvILLAGE_1DIOT Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    I just lost all my champs to a damn adaptoid in AQ... champs stop attacking mid combo and for some reason every time the AI launches a special attack, the game lags for that split second, making it almost impossible to evade.

This BS has been going on for way to long now. Can we please just get the acknowledgement that these are known issues?

I am burning to buy the cyber Monday deals, but refuse to spend any money on a broken game...
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    Ye, thanks for the update.
    My moto g4 plus is only 2016 and s2 8 is 2015. I know others with the Samsung s2 not having same problems and comments from iPhone 7 and recent x users that are. My son didn't seem to have the same problem on his account and uses the same tablet.
    Today has been the worst day since the first few days of the event. Not just champs standing still or running forward but can't set off the specials til third or fourth tap.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everybody.

I wanted to check in with you all and let you know that while we are still looking into this, it is most likely a device issue, as there are no real common threads to all of the information you've provided to us. It does seem that the large majority of players experiencing this issue are using older devices, like Galaxy Tab S2s, iPad 2s, Moto G4s etc.

Rest assured that this doesn't mean that we've given up on looking into this. It just means that we're going to have to dig harder, and it's going to take more time.

Thanks again for bearing with us on this. We'll be sure to update you guys once we have more info.

Sir, with due respect, I differ with your statement, you said that there are “NO REAL common threads to all the Information that we all have provided to your team” , can you please enlighten us and guide all of us How we can create a REAL common thread for these issues.

Your statement regarding older device , does that mean , “older devices will have issues while playing MCOC “ if this is true then the issues are REAL.

I have iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.2 and iPad Air 2 iOS 11.1.2, I have same issues with my both devices, I connected with Apple support regarding the same issue , they said every this fine on your device but still I pushed them to get it checked with an technician and setup an appointment too, will update you the outcome of the appointment. I will provide you the proof that my both devices are fine. Hope then you will consider our issues as REAL. Thank you Mr. wolf .
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Hey everybody.

I wanted to check in with you all and let you know that while we are still looking into this, it is most likely a device issue, as there are no real common threads to all of the information you've provided to us. It does seem that the large majority of players experiencing this issue are using older devices, like Galaxy Tab S2s, iPad 2s, Moto G4s etc.

Rest assured that this doesn't mean that we've given up on looking into this. It just means that we're going to have to dig harder, and it's going to take more time.

Thanks again for bearing with us on this. We'll be sure to update you guys once we have more info.

It makes sense that older devices would be more prone to these issues. But I am using a fairly new iPad Pro, and it still happens to me. Also, it never happened before the 12.0 update. Something changed in that version that messed me up. My iPhone 6 became unplayable too. It may have been specific change(s), or it may be just that the game is getting too inefficient as it grows (more likely).

Even if it is device-specific, we need help getting the game to run like it used to. I have stopped all background refresh and anything else I can find on my device that might slow it down. It hasn't helped. Maybe we need a way to turn off all of the animations in the background. Maybe we need a lower res mode. I don't know. All I know is that it continues to be a very frustrating problem that makes the harder content almost impossible to do sometimes. One dropped block can end a fight.
  • Options
    The glitch hasn't been fixed yet. In mid-combo, my champs will get intercepted by the opponent allowing them to do a combo of their own. Heck, at times I can barely even evade specials because the opponent stops blocking in the blink of an eye. As a matter of fact, I have also noticed a weird issue where I tap the special button and it consumes my power but forces my champs to block instead. It has mainly happened with my Iceman and Gwenpool. I use an S7 Edge so it shouldn't be an old device issue. Any feedback as to how these bugs will be fixed will be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Bro. This just happened in AQ to me again. I have two accounts. I'm using x23 on my main account and she just stands there and gets bodied in AQ by a cosmic symboid. When I am clearly pressing the screen. Same thing happened on my 2nd account. So I know it's not me. This is some bull bro. Kabam please look into this. Like this is getting so ridiculous
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Hey everybody.

It makes sense that older devices would be more prone to these issues. But I am using a fairly new iPad Pro, and it still happens to me. Also, it never happened before the 12.0 update. Something changed in that version that messed me up. My iPhone 6 became unplayable too. It may have been specific change(s), or it may be just that the game is getting too inefficient as it grows (more likely).

Even if it is device-specific, we need help getting the game to run like it used to. I have stopped all background refresh and anything else I can find on my device that might slow it down. It hasn't helped. Maybe we need a way to turn off all of the animations in the background. Maybe we need a lower res mode. I don't know. All I know is that it continues to be a very frustrating problem that makes the harder content almost impossible to do sometimes. One dropped block can end a fight.
    And the freaking dust in the ground. According to The Collector the contest is located in a mystery dimension, I guess it's located in a flour factory.
    And fxs for some champs. Feathers, particles, smoke, sparkles, hearts, just an option for disable it would be awesome.

This discussion has been closed.