**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champ you ideally want to rank 4 first??

Like imagine you have all the champs and all the class t5cc and all the resources...who would you rank 4 first??

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    In that situation it will be Doom
    From my roster it'll be either Fury or Apoc
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    If I had all champs duped I'd go with dr doom. He has so much utility and makes it into most teams in game, questing and AW mainly
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Well since you said any champion, and that we have all resources...
    My Summoned Symbiote, Cypress
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Doom first which I did, followed by herc which shouldn't be long
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Doom
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Doom, NF, Apoc or CapIW. I'll flip a coin when it comes to that rank up...
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Green goblin? I've seen a r3
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

DDHK

Well played, sir.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Rookiie said:

DDHK

Well played, sir.

Genuinely love him. The more I play him the more I learn about him - so many interesting uses.
    Like the other day I learned that he’s a great Yellowjacket and Spider-Ham counter, because he purifies non-damaging debuffs 😂 (Power Sting).
    Theoretically, he’s also a Quake counter since he can purify her Concussion.
    Essentially you’ve got a direct Miss counter, a Degen and Direct Damage counter, a counter for Power Sting, Concussion and other non-damaging debuffs, with high Physical Resistance, 100% DAAR with synergy - this is so powerful on its own (he can shut down Regen, maybe even KP and Crossbones’ purify mechanic? yet to test), who hits hard after ramp up.
    He’s my favourite Skill champ. He’s one tier below meta imo. And he could easily be meta. People just don’t know how or where to use him.
    And that makes me love him even more. One year after his buff, and we’re just beginning to scratch the surface and discover all these great things about him.

I know I have advocated heavily for a tune-up of his buffs, but that Peni synergy essentially sealed the deal for me. It gives him a 15-20% boost in damage and that’s all I need.

I also acknowledge that he is completely unusable with the suicide masteries - a synergy to boost Bleed and Poison resistance is welcome for those who need it.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★

Doom if I’m being rational.

Spidey2099 if I’m being cool.

iHulk if I’m being stupid.

iHulk isn't a bad champion.. dislike the fact that we need to play him at low health to get higher damage output.. if it's sure one hit death (like the node instant death).. would be great for players.. no champion is immune.. well maybe Hercules when his Immortality is active.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Guardian
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Original plan was doom or apoc but after using Hercules to complete exploration of 7.2.6, Hercules jumped to the #1 spot.
  • Options
    Overl0rd00Overl0rd00 Posts: 10
    I will probably go Angela for my first R4. She is incredibly versatile for war, and I’m 10% of a T3A away.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Archangel
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Hercules.
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    I did Hercules. It was a toss up between him and Doom. Ultimately, suicides determined it for me.

To use Doom as often as I would have liked would have necessitated turning suicides off.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Adam warlock
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Kitty Pride 100%