**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye and Joe Fixit buff Thoughts

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
I know I'm late to the party. But what are your thoughts on Joe Fixit and Hawkeye buffs? Out of the two I liked Joe Fixit more. What about all of you?

Comments

• Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    Honestly the buffs needs to be better planned… for Joe Fixit I would say that they focused on buff him as a defender… the “fun” part… that would be his different mechanic is just too complicated and not good enough for all the things that you have to worry when playing him, not very useful for any nodes and way more annoying as a defender… it’s not a buff for players to enjoy it is a buff to annoy players…

To do this kinds of buff I would say that is better to relocate the human resources to the areas with bugs… fix the important issues with the game and then plan better the new champions and buffs…
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    edited December 2021
    I feel like joe was kinda overshadowed by Hawkeye and honestly rightfully so. Hawkeye has such a sick mechanic with the perfect release and he can hit pretty hard from what I’ve seen. I haven’t ranked up my 5*, mostly due to most of my resources going towards my 6*’s right now but he seems pretty sweet. Plus I think he’s one of the few skill champions that can go poison immune, albeit through a synergy.

Joe however was my personal favorite of the two. I’ll admit it took him a bit to grow on me, the card mechanic took a hot minute to sell me on but, this guy is a beast. I just took my 6* to Rank 3 and he just slaps. He can’t die! His life steal is crazy! On top of the he’s a science champion that can just cheese do you bleed nodes. Idk, I’m just really happy for him.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I took my 6* Joe Fixit to R3 shortly after the buff because I loved the sustainability coupled with respectable damage and easy to access utility. I also just yesterday gave him a science AG thanks to the trade-in store giving me a 6* science AG and finally awakening my Miles from the 6* featured. He's even more of a monster now that he's awakened.

I took him through ROL just to see the potential of his regen. I run suicides and I was spamming SP1 nonstop - at least 5-10 times per fight. Each fight took about 1:30-1:50 and I ended the quest with I think 95% health without using health pots. And he doesn't even have some complicated playstyle to do that. It was easily repeatable in other endgame content.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I feel like joe was kinda overshadowed by Hawkeye and honestly rightfully so. Hawkeye has such a sick mechanic with the perfect release and he can hit pretty hard from what I’ve seen. I haven’t ranked up my 5*, mostly due to most of my resources going towards my 6*’s right now but he seems pretty sweet. Plus I think he’s one of the few skill champions that can go poison immune, albeit through a synergy.

Joe however was my personal favorite of the two. I’ll admit it took him a bit to grow on me, the card mechanic took a hot minute to sell me on but, this guy is a beast. I just took my 6* to Rank 3 and he just slaps. He can’t die! His life steal is crazy! On top of the he’s a science champion that can just cheese do you bleed nodes. Idk, I’m just really happy for him.

I took miles up to R3 over him and had hoped I could get him duped to rank him instead! The life steal is amazing .
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

To do this kinds of buff I would say that is better to relocate the human resources to the areas with bugs… fix the important issues with the game and then plan better the new champions and buffs…

Oh no! We run a restaurant and one of our ovens in the kitchen is broken, let’s relocate all members of staff to fixing the oven! Waiters, greeters, chefs and managers you need to stop doing the jobs that you have expertise in and you need to come and fix the oven! Let’s forget all other parts of the restaurant, and pile everyone in the kitchen to fix the oven.
    See I wanted to go down that road but I knew I couldn't stay PG.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

I took miles up to R3 over him and had hoped I could get him duped to rank him instead! The life steal is amazing .
    I had the same problem! Just switch the champions lol. They’re both so much fun.

• Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I have both champs at 6 and 5 Stars and if I'm being honest i see no reason to rank 2 either champ, they're ok champs if you're a new player i say they're better than before, if you have mole man , nick fury, falcon or king pin i see no need in ranking hawkeye over those unless you need a power control champ and i think there's better options out there.
  • Options

Oh no! We run a restaurant and one of our ovens in the kitchen is broken, let’s relocate all members of staff to fixing the oven! Waiters, greeters, chefs and managers you need to stop doing the jobs that you have expertise in and you need to come and fix the oven! Let’s forget all other parts of the restaurant, and pile everyone in the kitchen to fix the oven.
    If you have a cleaning crew and each is assembled a different room, you can relocate them to the same room if you need a deep cleaning… if you know nothing about coding don’t pretend you do…
  • Options
    For all of you that are enjoying the Joe Fixit buff (not Hawkeye… he is good and useful)…

Have you fought him in any path after 6.2? Or any other content where he has a lot of attack and a lot of health?

Now offensively speaking… I have a 6*… I tried to like him, but apart from monthly cav and AQ I really didn’t like him anywhere else… If you have a 5 or 6 star and you like him… please tell us where he is good to use… I will try him again… I want to like him

And to be honest about my comment regarding working the bugs previously… we have a Ghost bug for a long time that has not been dealt with… I think the guys that are supposed to fix bugs like those are the same ones that handle buffs like the Joe Fixit one, right… if not, I apologize…

But the one in charge… whoever it is… even if it is the funny guy with restaurants references… some bugs are taking too long to solve