**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Back From Hiatus

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've spent a considerably long hiatus away from the game -- recently I've picked the game back up and been doing some monthly content.
There's been a lot of updates and new champs -- so I'm curious which direction I should go with my roster and which champs to put my resources into and/or champs to look out for/save for.

I'm Elders Bane, Cavalier and currently on 6.3.4

Comments

• Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    You came back at a bad time. Everything is bugged like crazy
  • Options
    Deremus said:

You came back at a bad time. Everything is bugged like crazy

No kidding? Yikes!
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    AA has aged well so I would rank him up. They doing everything in they power to stop people from using ghost and quake. Falcon is really good now too
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Ultron got a massive buff, so did kingpin. Both worth ranking up.

And Diablo!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    rank up Diablo. Easy game, easy life
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

Ultron got a massive buff, so did kingpin. Both worth ranking up.

And Diablo!

I've been seeing that!
    Would Ultron be a better option than Guilly 2099?
    Crazy to think Diablo is a worthy champ now.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

rank up Diablo. Easy game, easy life

Diablo over Sorcerer Supreme?
    I know she's been a pretty good champ for awhile.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Deremus said:

AA has aged well so I would rank him up. They doing everything in they power to stop people from using ghost and quake. Falcon is really good now too

I'll probably not invest in AA with so many other Mutant champs out there -- AA has been solid as a R4.
    I love using Quake and I believe Falcon needs to be awakened to be super good?
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Your #1 goal needs to be getting Thronebreaker. Complete act 6 and take 1 6* champ to R3.

I wouldn't make any rank ups until you hit a wall in act 6 and make your rank up based on the node or boss you are having trouble with. The rest will fall into place.

Also very important to 100% Cav EQ each month. Those 10% T5CC selectors will be your best friend. Same thing make rank ups based on the nodes you are having trouble with there.
  • Options
    Noise72 said:

Your #1 goal needs to be getting Thronebreaker. Complete act 6 and take 1 6* champ to R3.

I wouldn't make any rank ups until you hit a wall in act 6 and make your rank up based on the node or boss you are having trouble with. The rest will fall into place.

Also very important to 100% Cav EQ each month. Those 10% T5CC selectors will be your best friend. Same thing make rank ups based on the nodes you are having trouble with there.

Thanks for the insight. I've had a bit of an itch about who or when to rank up another champ.
    Sounds like I've got a nice little grind ahead of me and a potential Claire Voyant r3 in the future.