Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Didn't get my End of the year stats

WitcherzamanWitcherzaman Posts: 6
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
Does anyone knw how to get the end of the year stats ?
I didn't got mine
Checked emails and got nothing
Any idea how i can subscribe to kabam emails?
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I don’t think you can start getting them. If anybody knows a way I’d be interested though :)
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I sent a ticket to Kabam last year asking to start receiving them. They asked for my email address and I haven't seen a single email from them yet. Cant be bothered to try again.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

If you've opted out of receiving our emails in the past, that may be why you aren't receiving them. You can contact our Support Team to opt back in if you want to get the stat emails though. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.

Too late tho. I've been getting them every month and the one that actually is interesting i dont get. That hurts kabam. Never opted out of anything
    Same here. I usually get the stat emails, although I don't know if I actually get them every month, but I did not receive the year end one either.
  • Options
    Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    edited December 2021
    can't someone share the link?
  • Options
    Riptide said:

I don’t think you can start getting them. If anybody knows a way I’d be interested though :)

Big relate
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    I got below response from Kabam support:
    =============
    The Superior Stat emails that we send out periodically have different kinds of information about players’ account activity over the year. We establish criteria for each new statistics email that we send, which means that different players can qualify to receive the email each year. Players might not receive a statistics email in a given year if their account activity did not meet the criteria.
  • Options

I got below response from Kabam support:
    =============
    The Superior Stat emails that we send out periodically have different kinds of information about players’ account activity over the year. We establish criteria for each new statistics email that we send, which means that different players can qualify to receive the email each year. Players might not receive a statistics email in a given year if their account activity did not meet the criteria.

Wow .If only players could meet and know how to meet the criteria
  • Options

If you've opted out of receiving our emails in the past, that may be why you aren't receiving them. You can contact our Support Team to opt back in if you want to get the stat emails though. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.

Hey yo.. Happy new year.
    Please how do I opt back to the emails. I can't seem to find the proper place to navigate to om the web page link you posted.
  • Options

Hey yo.. Happy new year.
    Please how do I opt back to the emails. I can't seem to find the proper place to navigate to om the web page link you posted.
    Same here :neutral: