**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena help

Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
This is probably me being dumb but…

Never really do arena and trying for BWDO. Whenever I fight a round, I request help with the green +.

My alliance mates give me help, but when I go back in, all of them have the green + on them again.

Are alliance mates only allowed to help up to the 1000 per day, or am I just missing something?

Thanks so much,

R
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hey there Upanddown_69, I am moving your post over to General Discussion for now, so that you might get some quicker responses to your question.
    If for some reason you don't and you still want to submit this as a bug report, be sure to submit it in the proper template. When reporting suspected bugs or errors in The Contest here on the forums, having as much information and context around this issue as possible is very important. This will help in communication with the team and with troubleshooting on the forums. You can find the guidelines/template here.

• Options
    Gotcha, thanks man!
  • Options
    Ok thanks. I always thought that by helping you, alliance mates helped to shorten the time it takes to reuse a champ. Is that right?

Thanks so much for the help!

R
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    Yes, correct. Each time you see the + green appearing, you can request for help.

Your alliance member can continue to help if they choose to, but the small reward to them for that help is restricted to 1000 loyalty per reset time.