**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Come laugh at my recent champ pulls

It really sucked
dfvxvw8om6sa.png
w97sgcsp3fh0.png
9rwzhv02m76p.png
izbajtt5btou.png
9smefo3z7ckc.png

Comments

• MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    The Karnak was a 4* dupe(and he was already awakened prior)
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    OG Daredevil doesn't suck. Awaken him, rank up up to sig 99, and he avoids 100% of all projectile attacks. He can auto-evade things literally impossible to manually evade, like the rapid fire attacks from Fixit say. As long as you evade the initial punch he can also evade those difficult to time web shooters from Spiderman's SP1. Until you get low enough to trigger his DAA reductions, OG Daredevil is even pretty good against the Collector because he can avoid those very hard to impossible to evade specials.

I feel for you on the 5* Iron Man. Mine's duped.

The thing is that DD is gonna do me no good for a While
  • Markx wrote: »
    OG Daredevil doesn't suck. Awaken him, rank up up to sig 99, and he avoids 100% of all projectile attacks. He can auto-evade things literally impossible to manually evade, like the rapid fire attacks from Fixit say. As long as you evade the initial punch he can also evade those difficult to time web shooters from Spiderman's SP1. Until you get low enough to trigger his DAA reductions, OG Daredevil is even pretty good against the Collector because he can avoid those very hard to impossible to evade specials.

Perhaps, but that would also be true if you pulled a 5* Star Lord. Would you call that a sucky pull also? A lot of great champions need to be awakened to actually be any good. Thor, Scarlet Witch, Wolverine generally require being awakened to really be considered good.

There are good pulls and bad pulls and sometimes a pull is neither good nor bad, it is something to hold onto for the future. OG Daredevil is one of those. It will eventually be a good champ in your roster, it will just take some time to develop that champ.
    Markx wrote: »

Perhaps, but that would also be true if you pulled a 5* Star Lord. Would you call that a sucky pull also? A lot of great champions need to be awakened to actually be any good. Thor, Scarlet Witch, Wolverine generally require being awakened to really be considered good.

There are good pulls and bad pulls and sometimes a pull is neither good nor bad, it is something to hold onto for the future. OG Daredevil is one of those. It will eventually be a good champ in your roster, it will just take some time to develop that champ.

The reason I'm mad about getting him is because sense I have reached act 5 I'm gonna be in need of some top tier champs but a unduped 4* OG DD is far from that. Staying hopefully for that $1 crystal.
  • Markx wrote: »

The reason I'm mad about getting him is because sense I have reached act 5 I'm gonna be in need of some top tier champs but a unduped 4* OG DD is far from that. Staying hopefully for that $1 crystal.

Well, if polls closed today the crystal would contain Mephisto, Voodoo, Hulk, Quake, Iceman Archangel, Gwenpool, Kingpin, Hyperion, Medusa, Stark Enhanced Spiderman, and Starlord. Of those, I think Voodoo, Hulk, Iceman, Archangel, Gwenpool, Hyperion, Sparky, and Starlord will be the most helpful in Act 5. Mephisto, Kingpin, and Medusa are more being voted on because they are new and a lot of people don't have them yet: I don't think they are as helpful in general. I think Quake is more of a prestige choice and because Science lacks a lot of strong champs. So you have a two out of three chance to land an Act 5 helpful champ, although of the best Act 5 champs Star Lord has to be awakened to be useful.

I could be wrong about Medusa: I don't have as much experience with her yet. And while I think you can play games with Mephisto on offense, that's unlikely to be the best option for a lower tier player with a smaller roster.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I expected to see multiple kamalas and joe fixits.

Those really arent that bad.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    That name change to NOOOO is kinda funny
    gohard123 wrote: »
    That name change to NOOOO is kinda funny

Other way around got my name changed from that to my current name.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    I pulled my 2nd 5* this week and it was a Kamala Khan.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92

Well, if polls closed today the crystal would contain Mephisto, Voodoo, Hulk, Quake, Iceman Archangel, Gwenpool, Kingpin, Hyperion, Medusa, Stark Enhanced Spiderman, and Starlord. Of those, I think Voodoo, Hulk, Iceman, Archangel, Gwenpool, Hyperion, Sparky, and Starlord will be the most helpful in Act 5. Mephisto, Kingpin, and Medusa are more being voted on because they are new and a lot of people don't have them yet: I don't think they are as helpful in general. I think Quake is more of a prestige choice and because Science lacks a lot of strong champs. So you have a two out of three chance to land an Act 5 helpful champ, although of the best Act 5 champs Star Lord has to be awakened to be useful.

I could be wrong about Medusa: I don't have as much experience with her yet. And while I think you can play games with Mephisto on offense, that's unlikely to be the best option for a lower tier player with a smaller roster.

i pulled a madusa the other day from the punisher crystal offer and she hits like a truck, as well as influcting a crushing bleed. she isnt awakened but when she is she will be on my team for 5.2
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah man. Daredevil ain't bad. He's God tier awakened at least in my book.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They really aren't that bad woketh, especially classic Daredevil when duped as others said because of his evades and the others are ok when awakened or duped.

On the brightside at least you haven't probably pulled every spidergwen so far and just pulled a Loki 4* and a lot of 2* dupes.
  • na mine where much worse like getting luke cage 3 times in a row then after a while getting colossus and jugg it hurts man
  • Daredevil is good idk why u are made about that
    Iron man is kinda bad but if u can dupe him he is alright