**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When are the gifting payouts going to occur?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
any word?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

January 6th. There was an ingame email

tada

also thanks @Ted_n00bgent for the screenshot
  • Options

I wish they'd just put a huge banner on top of forums to prevent at least 50 of the 17,000 threads we will get on this topic.

People ain't gunna read if they don't want to. We've seen people ask repeated questions when there was an answering banner there before.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I wish they'd just put a huge banner on top of forums to prevent at least 50 of the 17,000 threads we will get on this topic.

People ain't gunna read if they don't want to. We've seen people ask repeated questions when there was an answering banner there before.
    Yeah, I know a lot of them wouldn't read, but surely a few of them will. Especially if they're on the mobile site and the banner clogs up the whole screen.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Yeah, I know a lot of them wouldn't read, but surely a few of them will. Especially if they're on the mobile site and the banner clogs up the whole screen.
    Yeah...they'd still not read it
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    edited January 2022
    There is an old Quote on this very topic.

"People see what they want to see those who don't get a disagree"
    I dunno who said it but it is a real thing.....Isn't it?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Do you honestly believe that that would stop people asking questions about when the rewards will be coming out?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

any word?

You live up to your forum name constantly even though you've been around for as long as I have.