**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question on Black ISO featured 6* for 13k shards

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
The new 6* featured is in 8 days. If I purchase the existing one today, when will be the next 13k shards crystal be available to me? Will it be in the 8 days when the crystal resets, or will it be a running timer of the next purchase for the limit?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    It will be locked to the current featured (aka todays with herc in it)
  • Options

The new 6* featured is in 8 days. If I purchase the existing one today, when will be the next 13k shards crystal be available to me? Will it be in the 8 days when the crystal resets, or will it be a running timer of the next purchase for the limit?

I was thinking of asking the same question!! Wasn't sure how to word it so it made sense - thank you for asking!
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

I believe the limit will reset when the new crystal enters the store. So in 8 days even if you buy the current one

This is correct.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    sounds like it can go both ways...so if I buy the current one in say, 6 days, the limit will say, I can't purchase it in whatever it may be...10 days or 14 days... then when it resets in 8 days, it WILL so reset it so I can purchase immediately?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,192 ★★★★★

sounds like it can go both ways...so if I buy the current one in say, 6 days, the limit will say, I can't purchase it in whatever it may be...10 days or 14 days... then when it resets in 8 days, it WILL so reset it so I can purchase immediately?

Yes you wil be abele to do that’s if Kabam hasn’t changed it as long u stil have the sigil