**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are 5 star dual class crystals worth it for you?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
In my opinion, it is if you want to go for champs of specific classes. What about everyone else do you think 5 star dual class crystals are worth it for you?

Are 5 star dual class crystals worth it for you? 29 votes

Yes- They are worth it
68%
SceptilemaniacDrDeadpoolJohn757Jedi_HawkePImpDaddyDeaconArsozLeathersmw2017YcatsThicco_ModePapicante1Giodood_1slackerlowlevelplayerJoshua_EiversŘïdđhįmHoodie25CrcrcrcThebombsquad1Eggs3_0 20 votes
No - I want to stick to basics
6%
Hammerbro_64JJMAC 2 votes
Neither- it depends on my requirement
24%
SpiderCoolskikiFurieuxMaxGamingWakanda4Ever2780casual0ShenkCrazystories4life 7 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    All of them have 17-18 champs I could really use, so I’m just going for the basic.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes- They are worth it
    yes, they are worth it IMO. Got thing from my first
  • Papicante1Papicante1 Posts: 35
    Yes- They are worth it
    Why would you not want to target a champion that could benefit YOU the most. This is a win for everyone. What’s the point in going for basics anymore unless you already have every champ you need. This is a huge dub from kabam. Pro player move.
  • JJMACJJMAC Posts: 84
    For some reason when I opened my 5 star dual class crystal, Ianded on Sabretooth which I mean he is still good but I never really think I'm ever going to use him and when I opened a basic I got a Dragon Man who is rank 3 now and am going to take to rank 4 soon. So I personally and sticking with basics and always will
  • As this is a revived thread from last year, I'm going to close it and avoid any further bumping.
This discussion has been closed.