**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the aw season started?

As @Kabam Boo’s announcement the war season is delayed, but the season has started in game

Comments

• McmissileMcmissile Posts: 36
    So is the season started or not? @Kabam Miike
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    And a Special Solo Event notification received for "Searching for Direction" and to earn points in that you need to participate in XMEN INVASIVE SPECIES event. So I got an in-game email that I should not have and a Solo Event triggering an hour too early.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Came here to make the same post. We have conflicting information being provided in forums vs in game.
    My Alliance pulled out of this war following Boo's update.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    The in-game notice that AW S31 is starting was titled Restraint if that helps here...
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80

This was the last update @Kabam Miike @kabam Boo
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

And a Special Solo Event notification received for "Searching for Direction" and to earn points in that you need to participate in XMEN INVASIVE SPECIES event. So I got an in-game email that I should not have and a Solo Event triggering an hour too early.

And?
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    The solo event notice is really a non-issue. We've gotten "peeks" at events before they've officially started before. The in-game notices of the new AW season starting is more concerning to me.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    I'd recommend everyone who can treat the season as real until confirmed otherwise (again). War ratings could be impacted.
  • Paddy95Paddy95 Posts: 14
    I’m sure the season isn’t starting but we could really do with confirmation given all the in game messages
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    It’s a small percentage of the players who are on the forums …this is more than confusing haha
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Is it delayed in the same regard that the last season ended early? Is it "delayed" but we're still going to get season points and war rating?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

Is it delayed in the same regard that the last season ended early? Is it "delayed" but we're still going to get season points and war rating?

No season should mean individual wars do not count toward anything.