**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Strikers - New Feature Feedback Thread

Greetings Summoners,

With the Journey To the Savage Land side quest arriving today, you will get your first taste of the Strikers feature. This Quest and this first look are meant to be a test of the functionality of the feature, and your feedback is going to be very important as we continue to shape the future of Strikers.

If you have thoughts on the new feature, we would love to hear them. Please use this thread to share any feedback you might have, and please remember that this is simply a first look, and much like the changes between Root and its eventual release with Kraven, much can change.

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Super fun to fire off. Seamless transition between champs. What’s nice is so far at least it’s not necessary to use if you don’t want to.

Great implementation on the striker mechanic. Hats off to the devs on this one!
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Its very cool! Very excited about it. My only wish is that the special button would be a bit bigger or the striker button a bit smaller. My clumsy fingers often use the striker instead of the special.
  • Options
    _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33
    Think this is a really cool feature, my only opinion for now would be implementing this feature on the monthly event quest. i know this is pretty much beta test for now, not sure what the plans are for the future.. but it would have been more of an opportunity to use completing this months event quest and make it more fun.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Kabaam this is best improvement in the game ever am loving it 100%. Please let's move on from here
  • Options
    A question please for kabaam, will strikers be available on every content in the game or just specific or newer content.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Another question / feedback...

If this does get implemented, will it always be a special 2? Or will you be able to choose a striker and/or their sp1 or sp2 down the road, or will the champ and the specific special always be preconfigured based on the path/event?
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Love it :) came in handy for sure and shall now be referred to as my new panic button
  • Options
    I don't have any issue with the button placement but maybe there should be a UI interface placement so people who have issues can't switch it out with the auto play button.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Very interesting, very unique and I can appreciate how you implemented this/tested this by including in the side content.

A suggestion on how to implement it in other aspects would be potentially making for certain chapters in story or EQ going forward rather than the entire thing? More of a sprinkle of this kind of thing rather than an outright add of it for content going forward etc.

Idk if others will agree, just a suggestion. Really liked it though. felt fresh and new!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Not seem this mentioned anywhere but when I used striker with corvus glaive, all his hits were critical. But not so with other champs
    But after glaive charges got over no hit crit

You only get all crits if you chain the striker with basic hits. If you do a striker intercept or parry and press striker, hits are not critical
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Not seem this mentioned anywhere but when I used striker with corvus glaive, all his hits were critical. But not so with other champs
    But after glaive charges got over no hit crit

You only get all crits if you chain the striker with basic hits. If you do a striker intercept or parry and press striker, hits are not critical
    The crits from HitMonkey MlM into Striker seem to carry into Striker crits too.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So far, I'm enjoying strikers, but I would like to see the striker champ gain benefits based on synergies and current buffs. Example: if you're using Hulkbuster and currently have 2 armor buffs and have Omega Red on the team, the Striker Colossus should deal 4% more damage. Or if you're using Sunspot and have 50 Incinerates on the opponent and Ghost on the team and striker Ant-Man should deal 750% damage (I know Ant-Man isn't a Striker currently, but I would like to see him as one).
    I love that the Striker gives you bonuses as well.