**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are we not getting solo revives and potions compensation??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
This is ridiculous . It's been over a month and we haven't gotten any solo revives and potions .

Nobody requires AQ and AW compensation We get this every week and people sell them . Need an answer as to why no solo comp. is being given .
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    They are not giving it because it is based on average items being used. The solo items are probably not getting used that much.
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    I didn't even get it today
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Nobody requires AQ and AW compensation

Oh yeah? from what source exactly you're getting this? Do you not play high level AQ?

It's free so why complain? If you dont want it then dont claim it. Just let it expire

Some people think the game revolves around them.
    You must be fun at parties aren't you kid ? Redirecting the conversation to something else must be a part of your life. Weirdo ..but then your name is boogy man and it ssys everything.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★

They are not giving it because it is based on average items being used. The solo items are probably not getting used that much.

Probably because they said avoid certain content during this never ending bug phase.

Which happens to me daily on my Apple devices btw.
    edited January 2022

There's no reason to get personal. To be honest, these packages have been coming out so long, people have forgotten the issues they're compensating for.

I don't understand why some people comment out of the topic 😂 then they get owned or roasted which is not required . My post was simple . But some folks really wanna show they like to get clapped .
  • I like them, it allows me to use different champs in AQ and nuke down the boss with all the linked node still up

Rohit_316 said:

There's no reason to get personal. To be honest, these packages have been coming out so long, people have forgotten the issues they're compensating for.

I don't understand why some people comment out of the topic 😂 then they get owned or roasted which is not required . My post was simple . But some folks really wanna show they like to get clapped .

No body got owned, nor roasted. People just have a life outside the small virtual world that you engage in so much, unlike you who doesn't have a life and makes the world out of pety small digital items.

Don't git gud, get a life.
    Oh the lil kid is getting triggered now ? Why start something which you can't finish ? Kids of your age usually have this urge to become cool by trying to engage in out of topic conversations , which leads to getting failed not only virtually but in real life too.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Nobody requires AQ and AW compensation

Oh yeah? from what source exactly you're getting this? Do you not play high level AQ?

It's free so why complain? If you dont want it then dont claim it. Just let it expire
    There's no war though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    o_o said:

Your first point is well taken, but it’s hard to forget the issues they’re compensating for when dex and parry fail on the regular
    The issues they're compensating for were explained in detail, and fixes were pushed for them. With that, they specified that there were a number of other issues present that weren't pertaining to that fix. It's not for all issues in general, but work on it has been ongoing. Which is why I suspect it's continuing.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

No body got owned, nor roasted. People just have a life outside the small virtual world that you engage in so much, unlike you who doesn't have a life and makes the world out of pety small digital items.

Oh the lil kid is getting triggered now ? Why start something which you can't finish ? Kids of your age usually have this urge to become cool by trying to engage in out of topic conversations , which leads to getting failed not only virtually but in real life too.

I struck nerve eh, i see.

Sounds like you're failing in real life, so you use the game as your espace to see some form of menial victory, but you're trying to project your failures and shortcomings onto others just so that you feel some trivial form of self worth which mommy and daddy couldn't give you, cause they were busy "clapping".
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Could be argued you’re both kids with how the back and forth is going. It’s not that serious, try not to derail the thread any further. Probably gonna get closed anyway but still.
    It's a useless thread, Not a single solid point.
    Better closed than it getting toxic.