**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compasses Single Use Only

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
Hi, is it intentional that the compasses are single use only?

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I don’t think it’s supposed to do that. It says you can do all difficulties if you’d like.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Yeah but the same path was blocked tho?
    Sigh welp it is what it is lol
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    The gate is green, you just have to click on it and the gate breaks. Otherwise im confused on what the bug is
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    This isn't for everyone. I've restarted and had my Keys.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    We don't know from your screenshots if the compasses are single use or not because it appears to be a bug that it is requiring that other red compass instead of the blue (I think?) one. Can you use that account that ran the easier difficulty top left path and try another difficulty other than master that has the correct compass requirement and show us if it blocks you on those as well? Need to know if it is 1 or 2 bugs.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I’ve run all paths, all difficulties with no problems. So, for me the compasses are re-usable. Sorry you are having issues - probably best to reach out to support as others have suggested.

This one is from my main account. So it does seem that master difficulty really has two red compasses needed.

I’ve run all paths, all difficulties with no problems. So, for me the compasses are re-usable. Sorry you are having issues - probably best to reach out to support as others have suggested.

Even in masters difficulty having two red compasses?