**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help on quest 6.1.2

Spider_Ham0Spider_Ham0 Posts: 44
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am on 6.1.2. So should I proceed further without being Elders bane? 6.1.1 wasn't a pain but it is troubling me. So want should be my roster:
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★

I am on 6.1.2. So should I proceed further without being Elders bane? 6.1.1 wasn't a pain but it is troubling me. So want should be my roster:

Show your roster
  • Spider_Ham0Spider_Ham0 Posts: 44
    edited January 2022
    Here it is:

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I did all of 6.1.1-6.1.6 with a r5 hulkbuster, r5 longshot, r4 colossus, and a r4 iceman for crossbones. I only needed revives for the 6.1.6 boss and I used 12 because I suck. I think if you wanted to push you should do fine especially if you boost up. If you’d feel more comfortable with more champs ranked up there’s no rush, feel free to move at your own pace
    Should i use nebula for sentinnel and ultron
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    you have a mags. I think if u take him to r4 he can handle those fights.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Does everyone now have r5s before becoming Cav? I remember I became Cav with r4 5* and r1 6*s like 5 months back....
  • R4 mags and that's all you need for ultron
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

Does everyone now have r5s before becoming Cav? I remember I became Cav with r4 5* and r1 6*s like 5 months back....

It does seem to be the norm. I had one r5 just before doing the final quest of Act 5.4, and the next right after getting cav.

To OP, go for cav, the rewards boost will be really useful.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Definitely get cav before exploring Act 5, you have mags for 6.1.2 ultron, and diablo for 6.1.5 so the rest of the chapter should be much easier
    Which path should i take
    Tech path is hard for me and only problem on skill and science path are kingpin and wasp