**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enter the 12 Days of Battlerealm Blessings! Sweepstakes to Win Yourself a MARVEL-OUS Prize Pack!

14567810»

Comments

• JayW3dJayW3d Posts: 2
    Spider-man 2099!

#12DaysofMcoc
    #sweepstakesentry
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    @Kabam Boo Why haven't you updated this with other days' winners since the 2nd day?
  • GodsOfSlayGodsOfSlay Posts: 11
    edited December 2021
    My favorite champion in mcoc is knull !
    His armour break damge output ! and animations are super cool !

#12DaysofMCoC
    #sweepstakesentry
  • I’d have to go with Hercules.
    #12DaysofMCoC
    #sweepstakesentry
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Boo have only two accepted so far?!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I would suspect they're waiting for confirmation from people. They won't post until the details are confirmed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I was very surprised and grateful. It's rare for me to win anything like that. I wish everyone the best of luck for the remaining ones.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Hercules
    #12DaysofMCoC
    #sweepstakesentry
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m sad I didn’t make it as on of the twelve winners. This giveaway was really fun though! Hope communication is a bit better next time.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Where are the rest of the winners? Have you really been unable to give away the prizes with all this time that has already passed?
  • Knull all the way! Such a cool champ!
    #12DaysofMCoC #sweepstakesentry
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Send one my way
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    My favorite was Hercules

#12DaysofMCoC
    #sweepstakesentry
  • Cgr is my fav, absolutely destroys almost everything. One of the best designed champs ever IMO.

#12DaysofMcoc
    #sweepstakesentry
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Sorry about the late announcements!
    Some of our winners have not been in touch with us, which results in re-draws, so we are currently reaching out to more winners from the re-draws. We will be able to announce the official winners very soon!
    Thank you all for such amazing participation for this! We'll know to do this again in the near future!
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 630 ★★★
    I’d say my favorite champ for 2021 Is Hercules.
    I was so happy when he came to the contest.
    Thanks kabam!!
  • Cash_is_hotCash_is_hot Posts: 6
    It has to be Hercules, his duped damage output is nuts!
    #12DaysofMCoC
    #sweepstakesentry
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Dang. 3 spots left and an empty inbox. Congrats to all the winners though. Hope you guys enjoy it!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

All winners have been officially announced and verified!
    Congratulations to our winners! Thank you to everyone who participated in our Sweepstakes! If you enjoyed this, please let us know so we can plan to do another one of these in the near future! :)

This was actually super cool of you guys! I would absolutely love to see another giveaway in the future!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Finally got back in town and opened the box of goodies today—much appreciated! It’s a very cool batch of MCoC stuff. I’m sure the community would love to see something like this again!

Dr. Zola