**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you happy with your gifting rank rewards?

Comments

• Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★

For those looking for comparison while waiting, My ally was 1135 and we placed in top 1-5%.

How many point was that? If you don’t mind me asking?

We were rank 2,300ish with 1.47 Million. 6-10%
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    My ally placed 210 with 3.5m. So 1-5%. Wish there was a top300
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Alliance placed top 1-5% (739) with just under 2.3 mil.

Live the rewards from both and was able to take two more champs to r3. Def made my day
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    I was at 52,190 points overall in gifts sent, which gave me 11 to 25 percent overall. Alliance was ranked 8,738 with 641,303 points overall in the event. I'm not expecting us to to be anywhere other than 51 to 75 percent rank. We didn't even get the top rewards in alliance event, as we had a lot of people not gift for higher thresholds. I was chasing GGCs with the units I saved up over the past month or two. Not going to complain with the 5 stars and 6 stars those gave me, and looking like at least one more R5 5 star overall.
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    i had about 45k pts and got 11-25%,i am pretty happy because if the rank up resources.unfortunately got a iron patriot from the 6 star
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57

For those looking for comparison while waiting, My ally was 1135 and we placed in top 1-5%.

Gives me hope that my alliance landed in the 6-10% range. I really want that tier 5 cc selector. We were somewhere around 1900
    our alliance got about 2000 rank and got 6-10%
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    blitzzz said:

i had about 45k pts and got 11-25%,i am pretty happy because if the rank up resources.unfortunately got a iron patriot from the 6 star

Really hope 42k puts me in the same bracket.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I only did Milestones and got the 10% Tech I needed, so I'm quite content.
  • tigeard22tigeard22 Posts: 15
    i had 57k points putting me in 11-25%, getting a 6 star domino which was really worth the grind
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I have fun with this year's event and I got a pretty respectable score for 77k
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    980K alliance gifting got us 11-25%. Solo was 102Kish and no rewards yet.

Dr. Zola
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    They said that it is gonna take a few hours
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

Has anyone else not received either solo nor ranked rewards? Haven't received either yet

Neither for me either.
  • BimboDanBimboDan Posts: 14
    freeloader.. ehm..fre2play brian grant is certainly happy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Opposite here. I got my Solo but waiting on Alliance. It will take time.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

How many point was that? If you don’t mind me asking?

We were rank 2,300ish with 1.47 Million. 6-10%
    Just under 1.9m
  • Tseramed19Tseramed19 Posts: 35
    received alliance rewards. but not solo. others in my alliance have received solo, but not alliance. and all other variations.

alliance rank: 1380, score 1.805M, 1-5% bracket
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Opposite here. I got my Solo but waiting on Alliance. It will take time.
    Opposite opposite - haven’t gotten either yet
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I'm very happy with my rewards. Got 1-6% for solo gifting and 11-25% for ally gifting. Also formed a cosmic tier 5 and would like y'alls thoughts on taking groot up
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★★
    BimboDan said:

freeloader.. ehm..fre2play brian grant is certainly happy

Why is that?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I was in the top 10% last year and hoped to place there this year as well, but ended up right below it. Kinda sucks but I also didn't spend a cent on the event so maybe it's not too weird.

However, I do feel like I'm in a weird space, in general. It feels like rewards are tuned either for those endgame players who can whale out for the absolute top-tier rank rewards or for those far below me who are satisfied with a t5b and half a 6* crystal in their solo/alliance ranked rewards. As someone in between those two groups, this event didn't really get me anywhere, account-wise. Between all of the GGCs and both the solo and alliance ranked rewards, I got the resources to rank up one 6*...to r2. Well, yippee-ki-yay.

I was really hoping that this event would be what revitalized me through a huge bump in progression after a tough year, but when all is said and done I'm kind of just left where I started before it began. If I can't stock up on resources by saving up tons of units for events like these, where the heck am I supposed to find them when the permanent content is mostly done?
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Happy with alliance rewards. Would be happy with Solo if they ever send them to me. lol
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Got ally rewards. Still waiting for solo