**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Missing: Anthropomorphic crystal

Comments

• Options
    CatsGodotCatsGodot Posts: 8

Hey there, we implemented a fix that should have resolved the issue now. Would anyone be able to tell me if they are still seeing the issue after restarting?

Still happening on my main account. I play on two different devices (iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Pro), both of which have this issue on my main account. My second account is still good.

I quit and relaunched on both devices.
  • Options
    I've restarted, but the issue is not resolved on my end. The crystal & shards still aren't appearing
  • Options

Hey there, we implemented a fix that should have resolved the issue now. Would anyone be able to tell me if they are still seeing the issue after restarting?

Still can’t see them on my acc, would uninstalling and reinstalling do anything?

• Options
    CLCTechCLCTech Posts: 7

Atill

Still not working for me at 5pm est. forces closed game and reopened.
  • Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50

Shut down game, shut down ipad, restarted. Issue still occurring. Can’t see these crystals.

• Options
    To help clear it up, issue is still happening on iPhone 13 Pro Max, IOS 15.1, most updated MCOC. Don’t know if it’s just IOS or Android or both.
  • Options
    Sparkplugs24Sparkplugs24 Posts: 11

Yeah, Kabam is not even trying to correct this issue, i have like 8500 of the shards and my son has 4000 and we can’t even open the crystal. Mine since the update, no visual of the crystal, no visual of the shards in both quests, what a rip. what’s the point of the quest? fix it..

Shut down game, shut down ipad, restarted. Issue still occurring. Can’t see these crystals.

I still don’t have the crystal yet have like 16000 shards now
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    edited January 2022
    Samsung Galaxy S21+. Issue is not resolved after uninstall/reinstall. Also, I have 2 alt accounts (conqueror) that do not have this issue, it's just on my primary (Uncollected) account. All accessed on same device.
  • Options
    RekamRekam Posts: 16
    Still Don't work
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Tried on both iOS and Android. Not working yet.
  • Options
    xEnderxxEnderx Posts: 1
    edited January 2022
    I'm still missing the crystal. I am on a note 20 5g
  • Options

Still having the same issue, the crystal is not popping up in the with the other special crystals
  • Options
    Deadtac0Deadtac0 Posts: 5

I still haven't got the crystal
  • Options
    Raider17Raider17 Posts: 28
    Same here, I'm Uncollected and I atill don't see it.
  • Options
    Just wanted to check back in and let everyone know that the team has been alerted so they can keep looking into why some accounts are still having this issue.
  • Options

My alt Six6xiS still does not have the Anthropomorphic crystals.
  • Options

Just wanted to check back in and let everyone know that the team has been alerted so they can keep looking into why some accounts are still having this issue.

Thanks, it seems we’re all Uncollected so far that are having the issue.
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited January 2022

@Kabam Zibiit nothing changed for me
  • Options
    TygersnakeTygersnake Posts: 8
    The crystal pictures are still missing under the rewards and the ability to claim the crystals under the Crystals Special tab is still not there.

• Options
    8_Bear8_Bear Posts: 1
    Has this been solved? I’m still having the issue, it’s pretty frustrating. UC player on 12 mini and iPad (same account). Crystal is missing from both
  • Options
    GCue747GCue747 Posts: 2
    I just checked. Reset the game and turn off phone…. Still missing
  • Options
    Bambam51Bambam51 Posts: 36

Still not resolved @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Logan193Logan193 Posts: 2
    edited January 2022
    Anyone else missing the shard crystals in the crystal tan for this month now? I completed several solo events and went to see how many crystals I could open and there is only last month’s crystals and the normal Solo crystals there.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • Options
    TBrmeTBrme Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

Still have the same problem. Samsung phone and in South Africa
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    I think we should be a little patient. Let's wait and see in few more hours if it's fixed, now that Kabam is aware of the issue...
  • Options
    Sparkplugs24Sparkplugs24 Posts: 11
    I’ll give it til tomor hopefully we got some kind of comp for this issue I’m getting impatient
  • Options
    BamaBama Posts: 10
    Redownloaded game and still having same issue
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    StainsStains Posts: 26
    CLCTech said:

Thanks, it seems we’re all Uncollected so far that are having the issue.
    Not at all. There are a bunch of Cav and TB that are too.