Solo Gifting Rewards

AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
I received alliance rank rewards but yet to recive solo rank rewards. Is it a common issue or am I just one of the "lucky" ones

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    I haven’t either, but they said it could take a while
  • Chazcuda66Chazcuda66 Member Posts: 1
    Same here
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Do you need to be in an alliance to receive the solo rank awards?
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    No
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Member Posts: 151
    First, they are distributing alliance gifting rewards and later they will give solo gifting rewards.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Member Posts: 180 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Some of my friends are still waiting for theirs as well
  • RunavargrRunavargr Member Posts: 180 ★★
    They will come
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Member Posts: 33
    I’m the same most of my alliance got their solo rewards before their alliance rewards
  • Aqwa81Aqwa81 Member Posts: 15
    Ya still waiting for my solo rewards as well. Everyone I know got theirs.
    It’s no longer the 6th
  • StupidaBibbiStupidaBibbi Member Posts: 1
    I had a few minis for this event and i noticed that the ones where I used the auto-fight function a lot didn’t receive them yet so I SUPPOSE they are checking for cheaters (which is good, but idk how does it matter if ppl affected already got their rewards lol)
  • BiiverBiiver Member Posts: 25
    I have not gotten any solo rewards yet and neither have my husband
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Still waiting for the solo rewards, got the ally rewards earlier.
  • skulptskulpt Member Posts: 5
    Mine aren't here either, this is really getting silly. It's been 15 hours since their alleged time of delivery, and 12 since I actually got my alliance rewards.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 677 ★★★
    skulpt said:

Mine aren't here either, this is really getting silly. It's been 15 hours since their alleged time of delivery, and 12 since I actually got my alliance rewards.

C’mon now bro they only had 3 days (72 hours)…after the event ended to make sure everything was organized and all the rewards got delivered in a timely fashion…it’s only 17 hours overdue,..give them at least a few more days man.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Member Posts: 184 ★★
    skulpt said:

Exactly the same. Seems I'm the only 1 in my ally that doesn't have the solo rewards yet 🤪
  • MegaExecutionerMegaExecutioner Member Posts: 26
    Yeah. Still haven’t got my solo rewards on my mini account.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    That’s odd because I have 3 accounts and have received solo rewards on all of them but no alliance rewards on any yet. 2 are in the same alliance which finished in the top 2000 and the 3rd alliance placed 100,000
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I_am_JIN said:

Anyone still waiting on their solo gifting rewards? Coz I am

Count me in. It might come next update.
  • Scofield321Scofield321 Member Posts: 5
    AMS94 said:

I received alliance rank rewards but yet to recive solo rank rewards. Is it a common issue or am I just one of the "lucky" ones

Same here mate. I recieved the alliance rank rewards about 20 hours ago and still missing the solo rank rewards.
  • Natehawk43Natehawk43 Member Posts: 45

AMS94 said:

Same here mate. I recieved the alliance rank rewards about 20 hours ago and still missing the solo rank rewards.
    Ditto. Nothing from solo yet.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    We still haven't receive alliance event rewards yet. Kabam should update the message from hours to days. LOL
  • ScholiaScholia Member Posts: 116
    Same here. Got alliance rewards but yet to receive solo ones.

They should be managing expectations here.
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Member Posts: 171
    Neither got alliance rewards nor solo. @Kabam Miike any comments? Should we wait for days?? (I wouldn’t mind waiting as long as it’s confirmed that it may take days)
    It’s getting a little crazy. I don’t have a mini. This is my main account. Only one in my ally that hasn’t gotten them. This game has more issues then things to enjoy anymore. Instead of taking stress away it’s just adding to it.
  • GalliantWarrior_0TBLGalliantWarrior_0TBL Member Posts: 11
    No solo rewards for me either still
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Member Posts: 184 ★★
    It'd be nice if we could get some clarification as to why people have had 1 but not the other and I'm even seeing some people have neither.
    People are bound to be impatient with no word on why they're being rolled out like they are.
  • D_TD_T Member Posts: 11
    I'm in the same boat as the OP ... got Alliance gifting rewards ages ago, but still no solo rewards (despite scoring 90k points for the event with an apparent leader board rating of about 31.5k).

Most of my alliance members have got their solo ones though...

Could an admin/moderator please advise if it's now a bug if we still haven't got the rewards and if so, what do we need to do to get the rewards?
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2022
    Thanks kabam they have just come in
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    Finally got our alliance rank reward. Pop 2 6* and duped abomination and modok. LOL