**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

[MERGED] Missing: Anthropomorphic crystal

Comments

• Options
    BravardoBravardo Posts: 26
    I also have this problem, uncollected and can’t see the shards or crystal.
  • Options
    BravardoBravardo Posts: 26

• Options
    Darksider711Darksider711 Posts: 1
    Same problem here too. Have restarted iPad Pro several times, closed the app… my uncollected account the crystals are not visible and in the crystal special menu the option to buy them is not there. If you click on the picture where the crystal should be it shows I have enough to get 2 crystals .
  • Options
    HunchesterHunchester Posts: 3
    I don't have crystal
  • Options
    edited January 2022

• Options
    I dont see it either, its 10:43pm 1/6 been refreshing all day, have heard the same issue from about 5 others.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Same with my alt-account, main account had the issue as well but got resolved after the 1st fix
  • Options
    Suresh201Suresh201 Posts: 3
    I still didn't get those crystals in my account
  • Options
    TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    Yup, same thing for me. Uncollected, no image, no crystals.
  • Options
    I asked my cousin she doesn't have crystal
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,010 ★★★★
    Still no crystals for me either....
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    Good day,
    I noticed there was a fix that was supposed to fix this issue but I am still unable to see the crystals as well as the shard image is just blacked out, but sometimes it is white out.
    When clicking the shard image it shows how many shards owned but unable to buy crystals on this account.
    Uncollected ,samsung a21s. Android11, latest game version.
    When I log into alt account who is just completed act3 he has shard image and crystals show up to be able to buy.
    Put in a ticket yesterday and not heard anything.

please help.
    Thanks

SMASH.
  • Options
    Ijross74Ijross74 Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Works fine on my iPad Air 3 (Cav); not on my alt account (i7+ Uncollected).
    Deleted/Reinstalled game on i7+ and logged in with Cav and they show up.
    Relogin with alt account on i7+ and they are gone again.
    Clearly not a device issue, Kabam server issue.
    There must be a large section of Summoners DB records on a server that never got the tables for the new crystals
  • Options
    Y33rybY33ryb Posts: 1
    Same issues here, iPhone 12 Pro uncollected account, sat on 26k shards that I hope I don’t lose or once kabam finally sort a fix we best be rewarded with better gameplay issue compo
  • Options
    IKENIIKENI Posts: 10
    edited January 2022
    Still no crystals on my alt account. On main have them, on alt nope
  • Options
    HojosHojos Posts: 18
    Same issue on samsung galaxy s7. On uncollected account i dont see crystals.
  • Options
    StueyoneStueyone Posts: 18
    Same here. Uncollected account doesn't see the crystal, but Conqueror mini account does, on the same phone.
  • Options
    Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    I have the crystal on two of nine accts. Both my cav accts have it. The others do not. All other accts are uc
  • Options
    BrobosBrobos Posts: 4
    Is there a update on this? My alternate account has the same problem. It is uncollected account.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Looks like only Uncollected players have this issue... conqueror and Cavalier/thronebreaker accounts seem to be fine.

I did the same thing, reinstalled the game twice but still didn't work.

• Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

• Options
    AnthroAnthro Posts: 4
    Probably tied with this and I can't see the crystal either and still haven't even received solo gifting rewards yet
  • Options
    VollmondumVollmondum Posts: 36

What is this and where do I get the crystal? It's nowhere in the vault
  • Options
    It does appear to be an uncollected issue. One of the members of my alliance had the crystal, then he got uncollected yesterday and the crystal disappeared for him too.
  • Options
    IronTomFlintIronTomFlint Posts: 113
    I’m uncollected and I also see no crystals. The guys in my alliance (most of whom are Cavalier) are very confused, about what my problem is.
  • Options
    I am also Uc got no crystals and my other uc accout that i am playing from same device go em.
  • Options
    MoonK7MoonK7 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Zibiit Still no Crystal whatsoever. Uncollected account, phone is Redmi Note 9 Pro
  • Options
    Who_knewWho_knew Posts: 50
    Still missing here too