**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Gifting Rewards

AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
I received alliance rank rewards but yet to recive solo rank rewards. Is it a common issue or am I just one of the "lucky" ones

Comments

• Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I haven’t either, but they said it could take a while
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Do you need to be in an alliance to receive the solo rank awards?
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    First, they are distributing alliance gifting rewards and later they will give solo gifting rewards.
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Some of my friends are still waiting for theirs as well
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    They will come
  • Options
    AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    I’m the same most of my alliance got their solo rewards before their alliance rewards
  • Options
    Aqwa81Aqwa81 Posts: 15
    Ya still waiting for my solo rewards as well. Everyone I know got theirs.
  • Options
    It’s no longer the 6th
  • Options
    I had a few minis for this event and i noticed that the ones where I used the auto-fight function a lot didn’t receive them yet so I SUPPOSE they are checking for cheaters (which is good, but idk how does it matter if ppl affected already got their rewards lol)
  • Options
    BiiverBiiver Posts: 25
    I have not gotten any solo rewards yet and neither have my husband
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Still waiting for the solo rewards, got the ally rewards earlier.
  • Options
    skulptskulpt Posts: 5
    Mine aren't here either, this is really getting silly. It's been 15 hours since their alleged time of delivery, and 12 since I actually got my alliance rewards.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    skulpt said:

Mine aren't here either, this is really getting silly. It's been 15 hours since their alleged time of delivery, and 12 since I actually got my alliance rewards.

C’mon now bro they only had 3 days (72 hours)…after the event ended to make sure everything was organized and all the rewards got delivered in a timely fashion…it’s only 17 hours overdue,..give them at least a few more days man.
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    skulpt said:

Exactly the same. Seems I'm the only 1 in my ally that doesn't have the solo rewards yet 🤪
  • Options
    Yeah. Still haven’t got my solo rewards on my mini account.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    That’s odd because I have 3 accounts and have received solo rewards on all of them but no alliance rewards on any yet. 2 are in the same alliance which finished in the top 2000 and the 3rd alliance placed 100,000
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I_am_JIN said:

Anyone still waiting on their solo gifting rewards? Coz I am

Count me in. It might come next update.
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

I received alliance rank rewards but yet to recive solo rank rewards. Is it a common issue or am I just one of the "lucky" ones

Same here mate. I recieved the alliance rank rewards about 20 hours ago and still missing the solo rank rewards.
  • Options
    Natehawk43Natehawk43 Posts: 44

AMS94 said:

Same here mate. I recieved the alliance rank rewards about 20 hours ago and still missing the solo rank rewards.
    Ditto. Nothing from solo yet.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    We still haven't receive alliance event rewards yet. Kabam should update the message from hours to days. LOL
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Same here. Got alliance rewards but yet to receive solo ones.

They should be managing expectations here.
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Neither got alliance rewards nor solo. @Kabam Miike any comments? Should we wait for days?? (I wouldn’t mind waiting as long as it’s confirmed that it may take days)
  • Options
    It’s getting a little crazy. I don’t have a mini. This is my main account. Only one in my ally that hasn’t gotten them. This game has more issues then things to enjoy anymore. Instead of taking stress away it’s just adding to it.
  • Options
    No solo rewards for me either still