**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
I feel that Thanos is in a prime spot to be added into the game for people to obtain outside the Christmas event. And I felt that Platinum pool was the perfect way to do it. Make an event where we need to gather all 6 Infinity Stones with a boss rush where we need to battle bosses that give a stone each:
Mindstone ---> Vision AOU
Spacestone ---> Loki
Powerstone ---> Ronan
Timestone ---> Dr Strange
Soul stone ---> Hawkeye/Ronin
Reality stone ---> Thor Janefoster

It could be a fun little event and we can finally get the Mad Titan playable in MCOC through more normal means.

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Good idea!!

Thanks <3
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I would normally agree with something like this, but considering the source, I have to assume it is merely the beginning of some evil plan?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That’d be dope, I’d love to get a five or six star Thanos
    Zan0 said:

It would need to be a different thanos honestly. Hopefully an infinity gauntlet thanos

Yeah I am okay with that, Kabam if you are reading this. We would like an Infinity Gauntlet Thanos.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    It’s just you.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

It’s just you.

And i
  • ctl131ctl131 Posts: 31
    Solswerd said:

Mysterio said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I would normally agree with something like this, but considering the source, I have to assume it is merely the beginning of some evil plan?

While everyone is busy fighting for Thanos, they won't notice me sneaking into Kabam HQ and buffing myself!
    Careful...I once got kicked out of a Walmart for buffing myself....
    Points.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well really, special 🏆 champs like OG Vision, Kang, Thanos, Weapon X, Sigil Witch ect., are in game to encourage a specific type of activity on the part of the players.

So that said, it would need to be a different Thanos then the one we saw from the gifting event.
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    Where is Black Widow?
    😢

Well really, special 🏆 champs like OG Vision, Kang, Thanos, Weapon X, Sigil Witch ect., are in game to encourage a specific type of activity on the part of the players.

So that said, it would need to be a different Thanos then the one we saw from the gifting event.

I am fine with that.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Part of me thinks it would be dope, the other part of me wants my new 5* Thanos to stay exclusive. He’s already r4.