**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Missing: Anthropomorphic crystal

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Mine went missing today. I wondered if I screwed something up bc I hit uncollected this morning.
  • Options
    Same problem here. Uncollected with no image & crystals. Is there any news about this issue ? Thanks.
  • Options
    DarkMistDarkMist Posts: 12
    edited January 2022
    Samsung s21 ultra.. alt acct (proven) has the anthropomorphic crystals available, even showing up in milestones, no issues.. BUT my main acct (uncollected) does not have the crystals available and the icon in the milestone is blacked out, just have some sort of code when you tap it..
  • Options
    PoopnugPoopnug Posts: 4

Hey there, we implemented a fix that should have resolved the issue now. Would anyone be able to tell me if they are still seeing the issue after restarting?

yea I'm still not seeing the crystal or the shards. nothing has changed so far for me
  • Options
    Same scenario here UC account...have shards but no crystal tab
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Missing mine also.
  • Options
    svs2svs2 Posts: 1
    I'm also unable to see anthromorphic crystals in my account. I've around 10,000 crystal shards, but they're missing from my profile
  • Options
    ChambrsChambrs Posts: 3
    Same issue. UC, iOS.
  • Options
    IvandarkIvandark Posts: 1
    edited January 2022
    @Kabam Zibiit I have enough shards to open eight of those anthropomorphic crystals. My game is all the way up to date, I tried restarting my phone and everything and there is no anthropomorphic crystal in game. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, is there a way to resolve it?
  • Options
    Applejack13Applejack13 Posts: 7
    Same issue here. Alt account is Conqueror, and can see the crystals. Main account is Uncollected and can't see them. Probably have over 16k shards. Using Samsung Galaxy S20+. Restarted. Uninstaller and reinstalled. Still can't see these...
  • Options
    LōnestärLōnestär Posts: 2
    Same, uncollected. iOS, trying to update to 15.2 to see if that fixes it.

• Options
    TrunkoTrunko Posts: 23
    Missing mine also. Still no response from mods?
  • Options
    KingmorsKingmors Posts: 1
    Same here, so, it's just uncollected accounts issue?

• Options
    Uncollected, iOS, everything is updated, no crystals for me and the picture of the shards from the event is blank like the post above
  • Options
    DlowXDlowX Posts: 2
    Same problem here
  • Options

So same thing here where are the crystals.... UC account but my main a caviler account has the crystal ... WTH
  • Options
    YogzYogz Posts: 6

Hey there everyone, the team's still looking into this one, but trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you for the update!
  • Options
    Bmf95Bmf95 Posts: 1
    Samsung tablet....no crystals
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21

Hey there everyone, the team's still looking into this one, but trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you for updating us,
    Please let us know of any further updates.

It seems it has nothing to do with certain devices or android or ios, it is server side.

Thanks.
  • Options

Thanks. First time in the forums. Just wanted to echo that my account is also having the same issue of not seeing the anthropomorphic crystal under “special” crystals and my shards for that crystal are showing up as all black or white. I’ve claimed some already but not sure where they went since I don’t have the anthropomorphic crystal showing up. Glad y’all are on it. This is probably just an echo, but I’m uncollected, have game updated, and I’m updated on iOS.

• Options
    Raider17Raider17 Posts: 28
    Still nothing, Uncollected on Samsung.
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem also
  • Options
    Anyone kno if they r working on fixing this bug
  • Options
    LokocoLokoco Posts: 10
    Yo igual

• Options
    LokocoLokoco Posts: 10
    Perdon listo se arreglo gracias
  • Options
    Kingmors said:

Same here, so, it's just uncollected accounts issue?

Yup same, UC and nothing. Tried on iOS and Android.
    Cav on main and see the crystals
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    edited January 2022
    Hurray! The Anthropomorphic Crystal finally showed up in my game! Thanks @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    ChambrsChambrs Posts: 3
    Anthropomorphic Crystal now appears for me as well. Thank you!