**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else having trouble with tier 4cc?

I'm thronrebreaker with a fair few r3's right now and I can not for the life of me gain tier 4cc. It might just be me but the weekly glory just isn't cutting it. And event quest tier 4cc kinda feels like a joke, I get why they can't put some easy tier 4cc in uc difficulty, but there's 0 tier 4cc for completion of cavalier difficulty so I truly don't understand. And there's always the fact that the glory tier 4cc aren't selectors so you usually never get what you want

I personally would be happy if they even doubled the price and made them selectors

Comments

• Options
    FTL_CosmicFTL_Cosmic Posts: 35
    I'm thronrebreaker with a fair few r3's right now and I can not for the life of me gain tier 4cc. It might just be me but the weekly glory just isn't cutting it. And event quest tier 4cc kinda feels like a joke, I get why they can't put some easy tier 4cc in uc difficulty, but there's 0 tier 4cc for completion of cavalier difficulty so I truly don't understand. And there's always the fact that the glory tier 4cc aren't selectors so you usually never get what you want

I personally would be happy if they even doubled the price and made them selectors
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I feel you on this one. T4CC is the biggest roadblock for me (Besides T5B). I'll save 40 or so T4CC crystals and when I pop them hunting for a specific class I only get a few of the class I need. The cycle continues after trading them in. A T4CC class selector (for TB) in the glory store or even in the Black ISO market would clear that up. Even if it were just 5 or so a week.
  • Options
    FTL_CosmicFTL_Cosmic Posts: 35
    Yeah for sure
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got a full inventory, a bunch of trade ins, 234 crystals and 1817 fragments. I'm overflowing with t2 alphas. t5 basics on the other hand...
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’ve got plenty of everything, except for tech. The one I need. Of course the few t4cc crystals I had didn’t help, and I’m not willing to open 1,400 t4cc fragment crystals until I have non left, or I have 6 cats.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★
    Idk man...I would like to be in your position.
    I have every single resource, maybe too much of, but not the champs I need.
    I have to waste expiring resource on pointless upgrades. Big sad
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Totally agree
    At this point, atleast for TB players they should introduce either nexus or selector t4cc in quest
    And glory store needs update
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited January 2022

I have to wait until I can rank up some science and cosmic champs before I can open any more cat crystals. I’m even looking at ranking up some 4 stars for arena just to clear it out. Which will leave 2 class types empty and one short of a 6 star rank up for a bit.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I have 2500 of the frag crystals, 30 full crystals, 30 greater glory crystals and a full inventory. For me, t4cc isn't an issue