**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4.4.3 changes?

I am completing 4.4.3 on story mode and I don’t understand how I completed the lane but not that little part? Does anyone know if they changed it or why I could just be missing that part?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    It’s a bug from when they redid act 4
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

• @winterthur well that’s a load of bull they want you spending less to complete but negate the lane you completed to do it again doesn’t make sense sounds like they are just collecting the “saved energy”
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    You already had a full lane not done so you would have had to do that lane anyway. Now you have less lanes to do than before. It’s not a bug it just got combined to fewer lanes.
  • @EgretM4 the lane was done before what are you talking about? The made me redo the lane I finished which does not make sense when they take a lane off and are trying to save you energy
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    It was two lanes. One you did one you didn’t. They got combined into 1 lane. The parts of the combined path that you hadn’t done still need done. If they hadn’t combined them you still would have had to do that path.
  • @EgretM4 its actually how it’s meant to be even tho I completed the lane it will take progress off. I may see it as a bug but that’s how kabam intended it to work see info above.