**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Character Sale

JuliTukiJuliTuki Posts: 2
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
The Marvel community urgently needs to be able to resold all the fighters of all the categories, the sales of characters that you do not use provide you with more shards that become new opportunities for characters that do serve you. please consider this message and re-add the put option.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JuliTukiJuliTuki Posts: 2
    because people like they, this game is in it's decadence just like the MCU.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    It doesn't work like that. You'd actually earn more in shards and ISO (not even including Max Sig crystals) from a dupe then you would selling from a meager handful of shards.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    No,
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

JuliTuki said:

The Marvel community urgently needs to be able to resold all the fighters of all the categories, the sales of characters that you do not use provide you with more shards that become new opportunities for characters that do serve you. please consider this message and re-add the put option.

I'm glad they took that away. It also didn't provide more shards. You get more shards and resources from duping them rather than if you sold em. Plus then you run the risk of selling them just to get then right after.
    It was only beneficial for the absolute top end of the player base to get extra shards by selling the champs that were in the arena that week
    You know we live in a time where people are earning way more signature stones more frequently. You can easily max out multiple levels of stars fairly quickly. Besides unless you've done variant 4 or you just don't care about the annual road to a million Arena where you can only use two stars, then it really sounds like it's just a thing that bothers you and couldn't be satisfied regardless of any attempts to properly fix it or replace it with some more intriguing content.
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Again it is more beneficial to have more champs in order to complete content and all that stuff and it is more rewarding so NO WAY.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    My 4* Joe Fixit should be grandfathered in. I've sold him at least a dozen times. Hate to think I'm stuck with him forever now.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    JuliTuki said:

because people like they, this game is in it's decadence just like the MCU.

• Options
    While it used to be possible to sell Champions, we removed that feature for the reasons outlined in THIS announcement. We have no plans to reverse that decision for the foreseeable future.
This discussion has been closed.