**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Timing Fix/Stunning Reflection

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
Hey I think Kabam might have found the answer to the Parry Timing issue with the Stunning Reflection node.

I swear my ability to parry has not worked this well in a very long time.

My Parry was so good that every time I tried to Dex, it parried!

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I used Beardo with skill synergy made it a cakewalk
  • Aimofdavid8Aimofdavid8 Posts: 1
    What the heck is wrong with parry,it appears on the left side of the screen when attempted but the opponent isn’t parried, no additional nodes or anything, it just isn’t working, plus I re parry and get the green notification 2-3 times in their assault yet nothing, and please ffs stop giving us useless war items that expire when the issues on content is mutually exclusive from war as it affects the entire meta of the game, not exclusively to war.PLEASE.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Use sunspot for stunning reflection. He just turns it off.

I do believe there is a bug though. This node makes it so It doesn’t apply the incinerate on first hit. So it takes two hits to remove the node. Only with this node.

In normal matchups, sunspot applies incinerates on first hit.
  • HuorHuor Posts: 38

Hey I think Kabam might have found the answer to the Parry Timing issue with the Stunning Reflection node.

I swear my ability to parry has not worked this well in a very long time.

My Parry was so good that every time I tried to Dex, it parried!

Same here, it's ridiculous. Did the Stun reflection path in the Side Quest and just about every Dex with every Champ in my team resulted in a Parry and 3 second stun due to the path node..
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Lol. I was thinking the same thing
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Hehehehe seems this post flew over a couple heads