Make an Impossible Fight with 3 Nodes, 1 Champ

123468

Comments

  • KablKabl Posts: 313 ★★★
    solopolo said:

    Kabl said:

    Do Not Go Gentle, Aggressive, Stun Immune, Rhino.

    Anyone with slow can do it.
    Slow only counters unstoppable buffs. Rhino's unstoppable is passive, so that wouldn't work.



    RE: OP all I need is one node. Unstoppable Colossus on Do You Bleed, and watch them suffer. Don't know if quake bypasses this like she does power shield, but true strike can take care of that if she does.
    Slow definitely works on passive unstoppable, I do it all the time. Do you bleed can be countered with hitting into blocks so literally anyone can do it.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 499 ★★★
    K, I thought of one
    Miles
    Debuff immune
    Power shield
    Special 2 lock
    (If i could add a 4th, it would be vivified)
  • KablKabl Posts: 313 ★★★
    Xva23 said:

    K, I thought of one
    Miles
    Debuff immune
    Power shield
    Special 2 lock
    (If i could add a 4th, it would be vivified)

    Prof X.
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 48
    edited January 10
    Do you bleed, polka dot power, power shield, ultron.
  • BLOODY_ASSASIAN08BLOODY_ASSASIAN08 Posts: 116
    Nodes

    Spite
    Safeguard
    Lifecycle

    Time :- 1 Second 😅

    This is an impossible fight
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 1,730 ★★★★
    edited January 10
    Rhino

    Aspect of war
    Safe guard
    True focus
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    edited January 10
    Elsa
    Do you bleed
    200% Energise
    All Classes except Skill have 95% reduced attack

    (If I could add 1 more node it would be Surging Vengeance)
  • KablKabl Posts: 313 ★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

    Elsa
    Do you bleed
    200% Energise
    All Classes except Skill have 95% reduced attack

    What node is the last one? Isn't that just 50%?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Indestructible, power shield, nullify immunity
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 15
    You never specified that it had to be an already-implemented node. So mine is

    Champ = Domino

    Nodes:

    Knock Out - the defender has death touch for the duration of the fight. When the attacker is knocked out, it deals 1% damage to the defender. This is the only way to deal damage to the defender.

    3 Strikes, You're Out! - if the defender knocks out 3 champions on your team, the quest ends. You lose all 2*-6* champions in your roster and your unit balance is set to -9999 (irrespective of current unit count).

    Buy Buy - if you do not purchase enough units for the balance to be greater or equal to 0, Kabam sends someone around to your house to break your legs.

    Good luck beating that.

    oh there's also +100% attack.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

    SM 2099: debuff immunity, power shield, buffed up (attacker & defender)

    this forum and its trolls...instead of simply disagree can I get some comments? SM 2099 can't gain any buffs, so I don[t see a way to bypass the node and do damage in this setting.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 500 ★★
    debuff immune, diss track, force of will
    Doom
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 495 ★★★
    What about something like Coward + True Focus with that 1% regen node Venompool had?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Caustic temper
    Do you bleed
    Acid wash

    Moleman
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 115
    AFTER 5 MINUTES OF THINKING I WISH YOU ALL GL KABAM WOULD BE JEALOUS OF THIS IDEA

    GWENPOOL

    DEBUFF IMMUNE
    POWER SHIELD
    ASPECT OF WAR
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 932 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

    Bugmat78 said:

    SM 2099: debuff immunity, power shield, buffed up (attacker & defender)

    this forum and its trolls...instead of simply disagree can I get some comments? SM 2099 can't gain any buffs, so I don[t see a way to bypass the node and do damage in this setting.
    There is no such node in mcoc. If inventing entirely new nodes was part of this little game here the thread wouldn't be a challenge or interesting. Almost everyone got this and didn't need that rule spelled out.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Kabl said:

    Diss Track, Debuff Immune, Aspect of War

    Air-Walker

    Damn, he doesn't even need Aspect of War and you can use literally any champ and this is impossible. We have a winner!
    Yeah, I mentioned this node combo earlier .. with Groot :pensive:
  • KablKabl Posts: 313 ★★★

    AFTER 5 MINUTES OF THINKING I WISH YOU ALL GL KABAM WOULD BE JEALOUS OF THIS IDEA

    GWENPOOL

    DEBUFF IMMUNE
    POWER SHIELD
    ASPECT OF WAR

    QUAKE.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

    AFTER 5 MINUTES OF THINKING I WISH YOU ALL GL KABAM WOULD BE JEALOUS OF THIS IDEA

    GWENPOOL

    DEBUFF IMMUNE
    POWER SHIELD
    ASPECT OF WAR

    Easy Hyperion sp1 spam
  • KablKabl Posts: 313 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

    Kabl said:

    Diss Track, Debuff Immune, Aspect of War

    Air-Walker

    Damn, he doesn't even need Aspect of War and you can use literally any champ and this is impossible. We have a winner!
    Yeah, I mentioned this node combo earlier .. with Groot :pensive:
    I didn't notice. 😔
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Kabam reading this thread


  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 2,705 ★★★★★

    Hyperion on

    Prove yourself (15 hit combo to start doing damage)
    Debuff immunity
    All or nothing


    Good luck

    Magik
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 71
    Kabl said:

    Kabl said:

    Here's another one. Toad with Debuff Immunity, Acid Wash, Polka Dot Power.

    Anyone found a counter yet?
    CapIW with skill synergy
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 1,984 ★★★★
    Someone in the thread already had a good one. Buffed up (defender), Spidey 99 or RG. That's just one node.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

    Apocalypse
    Invade
    No Retreat
    True Focus

    Gulk, Spider-Ham, Mr. Negative. If you don’t have to worry about the No Retreat degen, it’s just a regular Apoc fight
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 2,455 ★★★★★

    Someone in the thread already had a good one. Buffed up (defender), Spidey 99 or RG. That's just one node.

    The defender does not deal dmaage unless they have 3 buffs as red gaurdian? That's stupid easy
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    encroaching stun, aspect of death, polkadot power
    Hyperion
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 759 ★★★
    Stun immune, debuff immune and do not go gentle champ is Man thing
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Kabl said:

    dot_ditto said:

    Kabl said:

    Diss Track, Debuff Immune, Aspect of War

    Air-Walker

    Damn, he doesn't even need Aspect of War and you can use literally any champ and this is impossible. We have a winner!
    Yeah, I mentioned this node combo earlier .. with Groot :pensive:
    I didn't notice. 😔
    it's a big thread ;) hehe
Sign In or Register to comment.