Options

Solo Gifting Rewards

Comments

• Options
    BalamSaibootBalamSaiboot Posts: 10

I received the same email and saying that my case was already solved and closed and I still do not see my rewards kabam has not given any information or any notice on the subject and it seems without several who are going through the same
  • Options
    KKLKKL Posts: 3
    edited January 2022
    Maybe we should give 1 star review for the apps and highlight the issue we faced.
  • Options
    KKL said:

Maybe we should give 1 star review for the apps and highlight the issue we faced.

We should get content creators to talk about it and maybe give the game a star to see if they pay attention to us.
  • Options
    The truth is this is wrong at this point I would like to give up but I see that many of us are going through the same and many of those awards will help us to advance our account Would it be a good idea to continue insisting?
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Usually when many people are facing any common issues, Kabam resolves the same. @Kabam Miike could you please comment here and help us regarding the issue??
  • Options
    I still haven’t received solo rewards either and have unfortunately received the same response from kabam something needs to be done @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ZVDSZVDS Posts: 3
    I got the same generic response.
    I'm hoping the wording was wrong and they actually meant to say that they are still working on it and that we need to be patient.
    The way it is written is that they picked up an error and worked on it and now it has been fixed which is clearly not the case.
    I'm a TB player that has met all the requirements and I've only received the alliance rewards, nothing yet for solo.

The 6* featured crystal is about to expire and I really wanted to open one more to try for Hercules. This delay will ruin that opportunity.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit please just acknowledge our issue and confirm that it is being worked on. That's all we want. The mail implies that it has already been resolved.
  • Options
    D_TD_T Posts: 11

I've pinged someone from Kabam to this thread to take a look, hopefully its looked into today.

Cheers thanks a lot Rich... appreciate your help.

P.S. Your channel is great in general :)
  • Options
    OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34

My 3rd account is in a dilemma right now coz Kabam won't give me the Solo Gifting Rewards. It became a Cavalier last August 24, joined the current alliance last September 7 and is level 56 before the gifting event but Kabam marked my ticket as solved even without sending the rewards. SMH

I also get the mail from them but didn't get the rewards. Looks like this is an automated mail. They don't pay any attention to our complains
  • Options
    TeƦƦϕRTeƦƦϕR Posts: 7
    Ticket #211883
    How is this solved when I still haven’t received my solo gifting rewards @Kabam Miike

It’s January 10th now and still nothing.. like what’s the point in spending cash in this game if we can’t even get the rewards we earned? Y’all are basically robbing us and that’s not right at all..

• Options
    ZVDS said:

I got the same generic response.
    I'm hoping the wording was wrong and they actually meant to say that they are still working on it and that we need to be patient.
    The way it is written is that they picked up an error and worked on it and now it has been fixed which is clearly not the case.
    I'm a TB player that has met all the requirements and I've only received the alliance rewards, nothing yet for solo.

The 6* featured crystal is about to expire and I really wanted to open one more to try for Hercules. This delay will ruin that opportunity.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit please just acknowledge our issue and confirm that it is being worked on. That's all we want. The mail implies that it has already been resolved.

I also am hoping the wording is wrong as well. In the reply it seems like they either didn't understand what's happening and are assuming that people just aren't qualifying, which is not the case, or that they have been told to reply to all inquiries about this with the same cookie cutter response. These tickets definitely shouldn't have been marked as solved or closed since this seems to be a more wide spread issue and clearly not solved for people.
  • Options
    PvzGuy13PvzGuy13 Posts: 20

To those who are seriously waiting for their rewards.. I got following response from Kabam on my ticket.

Though I qualify for all the criteria mentioned, I have not received my rewards. I have updated that ticket with necessary comments and will keep you guys posted if I see any progress.

I got the SAME thing, but NO rewards as well..... I am going to send another ticket now. Stick with it guys, we are not alone, eventually we shall get our rewards. (hopefully)
  • Options

I've pinged someone from Kabam to this thread to take a look, hopefully its looked into today.

Thank you so much Rich, I sure hope that helps, still waiting on a response from that other email.
  • Options
    I sent another email to kabam to see if this time they respond well or will it just be another email from them saying the same thing ... We must not give up, we must support each other to receive these awards I believe that we all strive to achieve our score so that in the end they do not give us anything and do not treat that way
  • Options
    Getting tired with the nonsense from kabam. Since we don't get what we deserved, can we request a refund from google for the units purchase during gifting? Just want to get back my money, quit the game and spend it somewhere else. I suggest that those spent money to purchase the units deal to do the same (if you have not receive the rank rewards) .
  • Options
    Has anyone received new news on the matter of the awards ceremony?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I_am_JIN said:

They told me something different, the truth is I did not understand him well and I do not know if to put a capture since the email is in Spanish
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • Options
    BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    edited January 2022
    I still do not have my solo gifting event rank rewards.
  • Options
    3 days (since ticket was raised) and counting…

NO SOLO REWARDS FOR GIFTING!! 😭
  • Options

3 days (since ticket was raised) and counting…

NO SOLO REWARDS FOR GIFTING!! 😭

Still waiting as well, when kabam has gotten back to us it has been telling us it has been fixed when it has clearly not been. please get back to us very soon! @Kabam Miike we have been waiting a long time now. At least comment that things are being investigated. Thanks!
  • Options
    We just want an answer from kabam, if this issue of the awards ceremony will take longer than normal, let them tell us because with the action they are taking it seems that they do not care what we are going through and that they will not solve anything
  • Options
    zXETHOXzzXETHOXz Posts: 9
    Checked my mail again and have the same generic response saying the issue is solved, but nothing ingame mail with the rewards. The event has now dissappeared from the completed event tab so looks like I’ve been scammed out of these rewards after buying an odin vault for this event. Really wish someone at kabam would reply so we could atleast know the reason
  • Options
    @Kabam Valkyrie I can see you have been helping with some edits throughout in this thread. Because you are actively monitoring this, I wanted to check with you, did you get a chance to highlight this to anyone? Could someone from Kabam please help with some inputs here?
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    So I got my rewards but know someone who didn't who definitely qualified and spent real money, how is it ok to take someone's money, not give them what they paid for and just blown them off like kabam is doing to countless people here? You create an event built around people spending real money and then rip them off and ignore them, pretty hard to disagree with this being the grossest event in mcoc to date.
  • Options

So I got my rewards but know someone who didn't who definitely qualified and spent real money, how is it ok to take someone's money, not give them what they paid for and just blown them off like kabam is doing to countless people here? You create an event built around people spending real money and then rip them off and ignore them, pretty hard to disagree with this being the grossest event in mcoc to date.

Thats why i posted earlier, can we request a refund aince kascam ignored us and how to do that? And also dont spend momey in this game (but this post was deleted by moderator)
  • Options
    I got mine too.. Thanks everyone!!