**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Calling Feb buffs a day before new featured drops

Sentry and Moon Knight.

See you all in a week when they announce it, and I can say I was right :P

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I would hope it’s Sentry and Moon Knight. Personally I want them to fix some of the 2021 champs first like Psycho Man, Super Skrull, Mangog, Purgs, and Chavez.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Chitlins said:

Sentry and Moon Knight.

This is what you want? Or just guessing?
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★

Chitlins said:

Sentry and Moon Knight.

Definitely both.

But I feel these are likely, seeing as how the Vulture/Sentry synergy "Time We Changed Too" has been around for close to a year, with not change to Sentry.

The Moon Knight show is coming out really soon, and Ive been seeing a lot of extra articles and sponsored ads on social media referencing the character, especially in Morbius.

I really like these two champs, and I could definitely see a Moon knight overhaul, and Sentry update.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Chitlins said:

Chitlins said:

Sentry and Moon Knight.

Definitely both.

But I feel these are likely, seeing as how the Vulture/Sentry synergy "Time We Changed Too" has been around for close to a year, with not change to Sentry.

The Moon Knight show is coming out really soon, and Ive been seeing a lot of extra articles and sponsored ads on social media referencing the character, especially in Morbius.

I really like these two champs, and I could definitely see a Moon knight overhaul, and Sentry update.
    I'm cool with those champs, if you're correct. Kinda feel that they better make Sentry OP because otherwise any buff will only make Sentry fans mad.

If MK TV show is coming out soon, then I would definitely see him getting a buff.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Doctor strange and sentry pls
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    I predict:

Moon Knight - Buffed from useless to just okay. Doesn’t increase rank up.

Kamala Khan - Gets the Gamora treatment. Just moves numbers around for negligible change.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Phoenix and DPX, please
  • TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    Ant man and hela
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Groot and rocket
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    My reasonable guess would be OG Captain America.
    it would make sense for this new VFX update to be followed up with champion update.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

My reasonable guess would be OG Captain America.
    it would make sense for this new VFX update to be followed up with champion update.

Nah, they’ve already come out and said they don’t have a buff planned for him just yet. There was a post on the subject at the time the VFX changes were announced.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Month of valentine's, my guess is deadpool, and maybe any wolverine
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Irom fist and iron man
    Rouge or iron fist
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Given that it's Hell's Kitchen month, I'd like either Elektra or Iron Fist. But I'd be happy with something like Dormammu or Vision (Age of Ultron).

I can hope, right?
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    i dont think it will be both moonknight and sentry considering both of them need overhauls and they dont do 2 overhauls in the same month.a lot of people are guessing moonknight is there any reason?i do have duped 6 star and his animations are cool.
    Chobbly said:

Given that it's Hell's Kitchen month, I'd like either Elektra or Iron Fist. But I'd be happy with something like Dormammu or Vision (Age of Ultron).

I can hope, right?

vision wont be getting buffed for some time considering how popular he was in the summoner showdown and i have seen a lot visions in AW

Groot and rocket

they are probably gonna get buffed in december because they have an event planned surrounding those two according to their roadmap video
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Electra is a strong candidate IMO, since she is a Mercenary and people need more options on the latest Variant.

Yondu too, also a mercenary, and Kabam LOVES to buff champions with hard-to-dex specials / good defenders.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 ★★★★

Electra is a strong candidate IMO, since she is a Mercenary and people need more options on the latest Variant.

Yondu too, also a mercenary, and Kabam LOVES to buff champions with hard-to-dex specials / good defenders.

Yep, I'd be happy with that. Good call on helping with extra options for the last variant, hadn't considered that.

I don't think either get a massive amount of play - Elektra rarely features in discussions around the best bleed champion and Yondu just props up the bar in most rosters.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’m actually thinking next month might be Iron Fist and Taskmaster.

Iron Fist to fit with the Hell’s Kitchen theme, and Taskmaster to buff another mercenary, plus he also appears in the current 5* featured, which has currently only predicted Joe Fixit

In fact, I’ll go even further and say Storm will get a buff in March, potentially with a Cable or Psylocke tuneup. We know that month is based on X of Swords, which all three of those champs were involved in. Now, Psylocke and Cable are long shots I think since Cable got Apoc and I reckon we’ll get Betsy Braddock Captain Britain that month.

But storm was also a swordbearer, she’s in the current 5* featured (see my previous point), so I could definitely see that happening.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Fenico said:

Welcome to the Sentry buff fanclub. I see you dont know how this trade works:
    You give: hope every month that in the next it will be finally Sentry.
    You get: pain every single month when you see it wont be him again.

Hope this helps.

Can confirm :)
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Iron Fist to fit with the Hell’s Kitchen theme, and Taskmaster to buff another mercenary, plus he also appears in the current 5* featured, which has currently only predicted Joe Fixit

In fact, I’ll go even further and say Storm will get a buff in March, potentially with a Cable or Psylocke tuneup. We know that month is based on X of Swords, which all three of those champs were involved in. Now, Psylocke and Cable are long shots I think since Cable got Apoc and I reckon we’ll get Betsy Braddock Captain Britain that month.

But storm was also a swordbearer, she’s in the current 5* featured (see my previous point), so I could definitely see that happening.

Have we ever got buffs like these? Themed around events?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Have we ever got buffs like these? Themed around events?
    Hawkeye got buffed in the same month as his buff, at the moment it's probably just a coincidence but me and my sig 20 Moonknight hope it's the beginning of a pattern

Edit: and, Kabam John said in his QandA that they were hoping to do themed buff months in the future
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Quite sure Chavez will get better after multiverse of madness
    I hope it's purgatory and groot.....
    Any of the captain America will also be good