**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The new crystal is loaded

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★

What a roster here!

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Wow, if Abomination and OML are the worst pulls in this crystal, then that is saying something.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    New champs I pulled: Nimrod, Voodoo, Ikaris and Hype once, Knull and AV twice.

Also three more dupes on Pryde.

This is a great crystal, Kabam. Not really a bad champ in there, and loads of great ones. Thanks.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

I want someone to explain how RNG is rigged in this game when you pull Hyperion 3 times. Anytime anyone mentions drop rates are rigged, this should be the first picture shown.

pulling hyperion three times can be considered "rigged" RNG if someone doesn't like him, just like opening three iron patriots ^_^
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    4 crystals - Hype - new, Doc Oct (to sig 40), Emma awaken and finally Abom. Should have quit after the first 1.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

Yeah they are “loaded” pulled hit-monkey twice. What kind of rng is that?

Good RNG.
    Not when you are wanting Anti-Venom and Knull.

Awesome! Really wanted 3x Taskmasters out of 6 crystals!

At least you got Knull who is likely the most sought after (maybe Kitty being the other)
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57

he is due for a buff and he has some nice stuff in his kit already to work with
  • NorrinRadd15NorrinRadd15 Posts: 15
    Hort4 said:

At least you got Knull who is likely the most sought after (maybe Kitty being the other)
    It was a dupe on Knull. So no net new featured.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★

Yeah they are “loaded” pulled hit-monkey twice. What kind of rng is that?

Good RNG.
    Not when you are wanting Anti-Venom and Knull.
    I mean I understand trying to pull specific Champs, but that narrows your possibility. In terms of a Duped HM, nothing to complain about. He's bomb.
  • NorrinRadd15NorrinRadd15 Posts: 15
    This crystal is loaded all right 😂🤣
    altavista said:

Wow, if Abomination and OML are the worst pulls in this crystal, then that is saying something.

OML is awesome IMO. I took him to r3 on my alt acct. I know there are better mutants, but still… just needs to be awakened not high sig.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    While this is one of the best featured's I've seen, I really am bummed because all those great champs are already duped...
    Cable, Doc Oc, Dragon Man, Clair, Emma, P99, Tasky, Squirrel Girl, and Wasp are all duped. Additionally, I have pulled every other non-featured/non-new champ aside from Old Man Logan and Hit Monkey as well unfortunately. I'm still kinda torn on whether or not I'm gonna go for this featured.

While this is one of the best featured's I've seen, I really am bummed because all those great champs are already duped...
    Cable, Doc Oc, Dragon Man, Clair, Emma, P99, Tasky, Squirrel Girl, and Wasp are all duped. Additionally, I have pulled every other non-featured/non-new champ aside from Old Man Logan and Hit Monkey as well unfortunately. I'm still kinda torn on whether or not I'm gonna go for this featured.

If they’d give 6s shards for 6s dupes I might be able to open another crystal, LOL.

One pull.

I hate you :smiley:

Congrats