**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rhino's Unblockable is now blockable?

Anyone else notice Rhino's unblockable attack is getting blocked? I've had this happen several times in arena. Unblockable shows up on screen but he doesn't ram through the opponent like he used to.

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Was you fighting mordo?
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    I was fighting Iron Fist last time it happened, can't remember before that.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Its happening to me too, i think its a bug, its not all the time, but sometimes the unblockable charge is blocked without a problem, happened against many champs, when i had Rhino and when i was against Rhino
    Strange, mordo is the only one it would make sense with, iron fist shouldn’t be able to block it.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Was you fighting mordo?

mordo only counters an attack when he is stunned. seeing as how rhino doesnt have a stun mechanic other than parry, mordo wouldnt be blocking at all. yes he can counter an attack, but rhino's unblockability isnt even a factor
    Was you fighting mordo?

mordo only counters an attack when he is stunned. seeing as how rhino doesnt have a stun mechanic other than parry, mordo wouldnt be blocking at all. yes he can counter an attack, but rhino's unblockability isnt even a factor

That’s not what I was referring to. Mordo can block unblockable attacks if he’s been blocking for 0.5 seconds or more. Has nothing to do with astral evade or being stunned.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Known issue. Check the bug sub-forum
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    edited November 2017
    Was you fighting mordo?

That’s not what I was referring to. Mordo can block unblockable attacks if he’s been blocking for 0.5 seconds or more. Has nothing to do with astral evade or being stunned.

yeah but thats only unblockable special attacks. Rhinos unblockable charge is a regular dash not a special. thats why i assumed you were talking about his astral evade
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    TheGumba wrote: »
    Anyone else notice Rhino's unblockable attack is getting blocked? I've had this happen several times in arena. Unblockable shows up on screen but he doesn't ram through the opponent like he used to.

Yup known bug along with about 1,000 others like evade champs still attacking during their evade animation. Nothing ever gets fixed, were always told they are "discussing it with the team" how about less talk more action.
    How to even get his unblockable,to work. It's not even triggering for me

You just use a dash attack. It’s always unstoppable and has a chance to be unblockable. The chance is increased if you are fighting a smaller opponent and decreased against larger opponents.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I think 2 months at least Old Bug.
    Happend to me, just a few minutes ago, against ultron.
    So sad this couldnt be handled so Quick like Loki...
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    fought ironman and it happen to me as well...kabam...
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Happened to me a few times fighting Hela in monthly quest.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You’ve always been able to block it lol. You can parry it. The larger your character you have the more likely you are to be able to block it. I’m pretty sure that’s what his ability says
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You’ve always been able to block it lol. You can parry it. The larger your character you have the more likely you are to be able to block it. I’m pretty sure that’s what his ability says
    Bigger you are the less likely it’ll be unblockable, that’s all it says. If it’s unblockable, it’s just straight up unblockable, if that charge is blocked it’s a bug.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s always been like that as long as I can remember. You don’t always block it but it does happen
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    You can't Parry Unblockable. only unstoppable.
    Its a great downside when you place him as AW Boss.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I had this happen today while fighting rocket. The smallest character.