**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maintenance.. what was done?

I was hoping this maintenance would help out gameplay. Well it didn’t. Actually made it worse. My screen isn’t recognizing what I am hitting. It’s happening every fight now instead of every 15-30 fights. Blocking and my guy just dashes or swings at the air. Block not registering. Heavy not working properly. Something else I can’t think of right now. Disappointed.

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    I was hoping this maintenance would help out gameplay. Well it didn’t. Actually made it worse. My screen isn’t recognizing what I am hitting. It’s happening every fight now instead of every 15-30 fights. Blocking and my guy just dashes or swings at the air. Block not registering. Heavy not working properly. Something else I can’t think of right now. Disappointed.

what also happened was making loki a piece of garbage
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Iceman frostbites no longer deal DOT
    Loki sp2 with Hela synergy no longer do 7% of LOL champ
    location based ban from Iran, Sudan, Syria, North Korea

that is what I can see so far
    Karinshi wrote: »

frostbite never did DOT it was cold snap that does DOT
    Loki is now garbage
    and y ban locations
    Rap wrote: »
    Don't want **** having as much fun as us!

LOL :D
  • ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47

Wow I created another thread on Iceman. I thought I was the only one having issue

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/33915/iceman-ability-changed
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Seriously people need to start actually reading he announcement.

It's a maintenance, NO BUG FIXES!
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    edited November 2017
    8 hours down and they didn’t touch anything? Yeah I don’t think so. Lag and bad gameplay are not bugs. The game being down for 8 hours and it wasn’t fixed is ridiculous.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    8 hours down and they didn’t touch anything? Yeah I don’t think so. Lag and bad gameplay are not bugs. The game being down for 8 hours and it wasn’t fixed is ridiculous.

they blocked locations they also messed up loki and iceman looks fine to me. The game isn't messing up for me at all
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    JJG wrote: »

frostbite never did DOT it was cold snap that does DOT
    Loki is now garbage
    and y ban locations

Both of Iceman's debuffs did damage. One just did more damage when it expired and didn't count as a debuff so it isn't shrugged off.
    also i like to point out they banned those countries on purpose. Do they really need to explain why pay attention to current events and it will make sense to you.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Icearmor seems jacked as well, not reforming, but I haven't done enough testing to completely confirm this.
    Rap wrote: »
    Don't want **** having as much fun as us!

also North Korea cant have fun

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Champs going forward despite me holding block... champs doing heavy in the middle of combo.. dexterity is not working properly ... few more updates and the everyone will quit playing
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    nothing is wrong.
    everything is working as intended.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    edited November 2017
    they always nerfed the best previous champions when new champions comes out. so ppl will spend on crystal to get that new champions

this process is repeating again n again..
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Well one thing is for damn sure! They didn't fix the lag and that was being blamed on server issues so apparently they haven't resolved or improved anything seems like that in fact that was all that has changed are the nerfs...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    8 hrs seems excessive to nerf champs and not fix anything else. Just got stunned in the middle of a power up by a stunned opponant...while the game moved in slow motion so I could enjoy fainting in mid air...
    still complaining huh it's like you people all you wanna do is complain its like you like complaining. I can tell why they don't fix stuff because half of you are ungrateful and you can't be satisfied with anything kabam does. Now on the other end of the spectrum kabam needs to actually start caring for the player base a lot more. We need better communication but both sides are to blame. We need to unite and actually work together and fix this game and make it great again why can't we just get along for crying out loud
    whoever flagged my comment doesn't know what i have said or doesn't comprehend respect
  • @Justice_Evo_8 I thought you quit the game lmao
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    For 2 months lol.