**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much arena do you grind?

Its like fueling an addiction for me :lol:

Comments

• SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    All milestones in featured arena and the basic. Then the T1A and T4B arenas. My roster isn't large enough nor do I want to try and compete for the top spots.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    As much as i have time for with other content, AQ, AW etc., but definitely a steady amount where i get at least 200-400 weekly, so good enough for me
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    A lot more than in the past due to getting crappy crystal openings. Rather have control of getting a champ through arena than placing faith in RNG.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

Almost never. 1-2 milestones on occasion. The game is fun, but the amount of time people spend grinding is insane. Go make some new relationships or improve the ones you already have. Make use of your time for something that really matters. I wish I could get back the time I used to grind when I was new to the game. It's a hamster wheel, you'll probably never get satisfied no matter how much your account grows, or how fast. The carrot just moves a little further out each time.

Somehow really true - this is the nature of the game. This game is so incredibly addicting and time consuming. Its hard to break with habits for many people I think
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    In my opinion, it really comes down to how do you value your free time and how you like to spend it. For me, the rewards are not worth the time to grind. I have other things i value doing over grinding in arena. Some value it differently. But i just dont feel its worth putting more than very minimal amount of time into it. If the milestones gave significantly better rewards (not sure what that would even be), then that may give it a little more value. But not how it currently stands
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Until a few months ago I was mostly hitting all milestones in all arenas, but last few months been busier with life stuff and not as motivated either, so basically none
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    💀
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Depends. For new champs or older ones I don’t have the 4* yet (down to just Peni and S2099 now), I get to those milestones and maybe go a little beyond (usually hit 4MM in Basic, 10MM in Featured)

Sometimes do Summoner Trials up to 1.5MM or so for the units, but usually only if I already have both 4* champs in Basic/Featured, like this week.

Always do all t1a milestones, usually do t1b milestones.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    111k Wins, so a fair amount I would say. Depends on what's running and what my schedule is.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Currently just an hour before bedtime during the arena wins and hero use daily objectives.
  • Pretty much none. I was hitting most milestones but now I've got zero motivation and better things to do with my time. Only thing I really need units for is 4th July/BF/Gifting or Carina and none of those are really worth being bored for.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

I might do another milestone in the summoner trials and possibly the featured depending on what time my 6 stars refresh.
  • None anymore after the arena change
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    I’de say a lot, like a lot a lot lol. I grind every basic 6* champ I don’t have, only ones I don’t have that I haven’t grinded for are ham and spider gwen (the arena was still new so they were harder to predict the cutoff) and shang who I wanted to grind but was burned out after grinding knull. I’ve grinded 2 featured 6* being knull and mr.negative. And when I’m not grinding for a champion I get all milestones in both the basic and featured arena, and 1.5 mil in summoner trials
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Whenever I feel like it. Which is like once every 4 months for about a week.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Only grind once in a while to get the 1st 4-5 milestones, after that it becomes a chore
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Zurafa said:

I’de say a lot, like a lot a lot lol. I grind every basic 6* champ I don’t have, only ones I don’t have that I haven’t grinded for are ham and spider gwen (the arena was still new so they were harder to predict the cutoff) and shang who I wanted to grind but was burned out after grinding knull. I’ve grinded 2 featured 6* being knull and mr.negative. And when I’m not grinding for a champion I get all milestones in both the basic and featured arena, and 1.5 mil in summoner trials

@Zurafa curious to know roughly how many hours of grinding it took for Knull if you are willing to share?
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52

@Zurafa curious to know roughly how many hours of grinding it took for Knull if you are willing to share?

Don’t remember exactly for knull but just finished grinding herc with around the same win streak and was around 50hrs total playtime
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Zurafa said:

Don’t remember exactly for knull but just finished grinding herc with around the same win streak and was around 50hrs total playtime
    Thanks @Zurafa
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I grinded a ton of arenas and accumulated 49k units for gifting . Ofcourse not everything was from arena but i would say 70% of it was . I am 100% F2P . After gifting my time has come down and haven't touched arenas since jan 2nd and now i am planning to stay away from arenas .
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Generally put in about 1 mil in summoner trials. Don’t do 6* arenas to much because I can’t get any rank rewards that are worth while
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    ZERO. it's just not a fun thing to do for me ... mindless match after mindless match i find no joy in.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Earlier I was doing decent amount of arena and doing 25 Million in featured, 5 million in Normal 5* And 1.5 million in 4* arena
    After gifting event i left arenas and now i feel like I’m just logging in 1-2 times a day