**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick brag on the monthly event Cavs...

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Got a 3,4,5 and 6 star Tigra πŸ˜‚ And the 6 was a first time awakening. Time to take her up soon.

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! She's one of my favorites. I have her as a 6 star unduped but she's stuck at r2 b/c my r5 is sig 200. I really hope that I can dupe the 6 star someday. (I know that she's fine w/o the dupe and I would r3 her if I didn't have a sig 200 r5.)
  • Options

Congrats! She's one of my favorites. I have her as a 6 star unduped but she's stuck at r2 b/c my r5 is sig 200. I really hope that I can dupe the 6 star someday. (I know that she's fine w/o the dupe and I would r3 her if I didn't have a sig 200 r5.)

Thanks! Been playing around with her and Kitty at r1 unduped just to practice until they are duped. But now Tigra can start to go up. Though, if I understand correctly.. she might also need high-ish sig?
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 β˜…β˜…

Got a 3,4,5 and 6 star Tigra πŸ˜‚ And the 6 was a first time awakening. Time to take her up soon.

I am so jealous right now, congrats
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanks! Been playing around with her and Kitty at r1 unduped just to practice until they are duped. But now Tigra can start to go up. Though, if I understand correctly.. she might also need high-ish sig?
    The point of her sig is to have her utility up all the time until you can launch an sp3 so you can place that permanent rupture thingy. Her sig shouldn't be seen just as a way to bypass throwing two sp1s , it really is there so you can throw that sp3 as soon as possible in the fight and THEN concentrate on spamming sp1s.

.... and that precisely is the problem. For you to be able to pull off what I described above you need a fairly high sig, 100 at the very least, the more the better. Less than that and it doesn't make much difference cuz her stances wont be up all the time until you throw that sp3.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That is the exact pull I’m looking for. Big congrats my friend
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50 β˜…
    I think this thread epitomises my biggest frustration with rewards at the moment. You and I have done the same content, received the same crystals and whilst you got 5 & 6 star champs in your opening, I got 3 & 4 star champs.
    Nothing against your luck and openings, just the cav drop ratios could be an opportunity to spread some love around a community that is battling against input issues, bugs, broken gameplay etc yet I’m sure it’s just continuing to erode folks enjoyment of the game.
    JP
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JPeanuts said:

I think this thread epitomises my biggest frustration with rewards at the moment. You and I have done the same content, received the same crystals and whilst you got 5 & 6 star champs in your opening, I got 3 & 4 star champs.
    Nothing against your luck and openings, just the cav drop ratios could be an opportunity to spread some love around a community that is battling against input issues, bugs, broken gameplay etc yet I’m sure it’s just continuing to erode folks enjoyment of the game.
    JP

I think the event Cavs resulted in a dupe of my 5* Howard again, which didn’t make a dent.

I did hit the 6* jackpot last month with a 6* Juggs and a dupe of my 6* Modok.

So I suppose I get where you’re coming from with that comment.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

should have called them "Litter" crystals!! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    JPeanuts said:

JP

Idk, I think they are just responding to some type of data that indicates the players liked the Cav crystal rewards. This is only the first or second time since they were rolled out that I got something useful. Last month and prior were mostly 3 star with an occasional 4. I'd guess the idea is that rather viewing each month as a single occurrence, if you viewed a set of months, perhaps even a quarter or half of a year, the rewards will all balance out between players. Which is fine with me, as I feel short term sight is one of the issues I've seen among players recently. It's designed to be a long term game, played over years. Which is how I view it. Or try to.

However, full disclosure. I was one of the people who had rolled all their 5 star AGs and still ended with 4 generics, and a bunch of class gems, but none at 3 or greater at the end. And I was pretty salty about it. πŸ™‚
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She doesn’t need high sig, but her sig does help and it scales really well. So every bit counts (plus she has great prestige).

For longer fights, her two modes will eventually fall off unless you are at high sig. But I wouldn’t worry too much about that b/c once you have your opponent against the wall, it’s very easy to get to sp1 so refreshing is easy. In certain fights, you kind of need to throw sp1s even if both of your modes have plenty of time left (e.g., against Thing; see link below where I provide a detailed description). And the spacing of both sp1 and sp2 enables you to fire off heavy immediately after.

This is why I do not recommend sp3 (except maybe for a very long fight so you get the indefinite rupture) b/c firing 2 sp1s is more efficient andβ€”most importantlyβ€”you lose the ideal placement where your opponent is pinned against the wall.

https://youtu.be/CqB3_GBV36Q
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…

The point of her sig is to have her utility up all the time until you can launch an sp3 so you can place that permanent rupture thingy. Her sig shouldn't be seen just as a way to bypass throwing two sp1s , it really is there so you can throw that sp3 as soon as possible in the fight and THEN concentrate on spamming sp1s.

.... and that precisely is the problem. For you to be able to pull off what I described above you need a fairly high sig, 100 at the very least, the more the better. Less than that and it doesn't make much difference cuz her stances wont be up all the time until you throw that sp3.
    You can tell you aren’t a Tigra player…
    That description is maybe 60% accurate of how you want to play Tigra.