**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Noob Appreciation Post

Since the inception of MCOC, there's been a lot of streamers - and a lot of really good ones. Seatin, Prof, Karate Mike, Lagacy, Katy and a bunch of others have made the game even more enjoyable, entertaining and they've helped hardcore and casual gamers alike get through content and have fun.

But no one does a better job, and probably flies under the radar more than MCOC Noob. His videos are absolutely incredible. Every current TB in my alliance beat Act 6 with his help. He's not controversial, he doesn't discuss game politics or dig into a lot of the garbage. He just makes incredibly thoughtful and detailed videos to help other Summoners be successful.

So, if you haven't checked him out, I'd highly encourage you to do so. MCOC Noob - thanks man for being awesome!

YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCOCNOOB

Comments

• KisHinKisHin Posts: 57
    His tutorials help me throughout act 7!!
    Phenomenal guides
    Keep up the good work bro
    Ps pls complete act 7.3.6 guide I am spending way too many pots without it! :)
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Need to do a path in act 7 or 6 I go to this guys channel first.
    To the point and provides the info I need in a simple and concise format.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 538 ★★★
    He is great, definitely helped me get to TB
  • ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    we love you man <3
  • Shaneomac_56Shaneomac_56 Posts: 21
    Best content videos there is. Especially like act 6 and 7 you can watch a video without having to study books of nodes. Also which champs work best etc. Have been using his videos since act 5.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    I am using him at the moment to explore 7.3. Very helpful channel.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Noobs infographics are dope. Simple and consice
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    You can also join his discord server guys

https://discord.gg/Dr4bwy3tdR

He really deserve alot more support!
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Haven’t heard of him until now, maybe I should check him out
  • Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    Its become a habit that before diving into an Act 6/7 path I check out whatever video he has on it to make sure I am approaching it in the best way. No one does walkthroughs like he does
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    MCOC Noob got me through act 6 🙌
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    @Mcocnoob is how I made Cavalier and hopefully how I will make throne Breaker
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    When you watched a lot of MCOC videos demo over the past 7 years, you will gradually filter out a lot of them given time constraint and focus on a few to follow. @Mcocnoob is definitely the one. His video is simple and straight to the point. Most importantly, a lot of YouTubers tends to downplay, hide (unintended or intended) or ignore some tricks in handling particular fights. He covered it and just speak frankly. Besides, although his channel don’t have many comments, those comments quality are mostly insightful and include suggestions as well.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Definitely deserves more credit for his guide videos.

Extremely helpful with explaining nodes, how they can be handled with minimal resources, and who is best suited for those situations…and he’s not using r3/4 “god tier” champs to make it look easy, he makes an effort to be relatable to his audience by using his entire roster where possible.

He was very helpful when I went through act 6, all the special events, and so far in act 7…much thanks to him, appreciate what he’s doing.
  • McocnoobMcocnoob Posts: 7

@Mcocnoob is a beast 💪🏻

Thanks bro ❤️👊🏽