**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7.3 100% exploration experience

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
I'm currently 82% through exploration of 7.3 and here's my CONSTRUCTIVE opinion on this content so far:

1. Reading through all the nodes for each path and then trying to figure out how they interact with each other is a bit of a mind bender.

2. The Paradox system is good in concept, but the type of Paradox nodes used don't work in a lot of cases: example relying on parry and dex to remove charges when parry and dex are currently pretty broken in game.

3. Not being able to know how many Paradox charges you end each fight with is unacceptable. Keeping track of that in the same session over 5 champs is hard, but if you decide to take your time on a path and finish it over the course of a couple of sessions it's too hard to remember where you are with charges... Start a fight to find out you're at 8 charges, parry by instant and POOF there goes a huge chunk of health for example.

4. Dealing with all the nodes interactions, Paradox charges and AI abilities is like spinning a dozen plates on a moving ship at sea a lot of times.

5. There's an overuse of evade, unblockable and power gain. Thankfully there wasn't alot of Unblockable paired with Unstoppable.

6. The swap 1 character before the boss fight is still an awesome feature!

7. The bosses were well balanced thankfully.

Here's a visual representation of how a lot of my fights went:

Pre-fight planning and node review:

Roster selection based on path nodes:

Mid fight strategy:

Fight result:

Post fight feelings:

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Explored this way back last yr and **** was it annoying.well some paths were very fun tho but the science champs requirement coupled with the mix master evade paths were annoying.ha
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I have been enjoying it so far. There are a few tweaks that would improve the experience but reading the long nodes and playing detective is actually part of the fun for me.
  • Options
    blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    a quick tip,odin's protection can save u from the fun and interactive damage from paradox.i think kabam shouldn't have added the damage if u get 9 paradox,losing all of your paradox charges and getting some negative effect while below 3 of them is enough punishment
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Is the too much reading to play the game for me, that more than anything else that annoys me