**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prof Hoff Video on cats overflow

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,175 ★★★★★
He made a video showing someone with T3A and T6B in overflow. How is this possible and I only have 1 of each!!! No I have not done LOL carina, but have act 7 done waiting on 7.4

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    There have also been a reasonable amount of high level catalysts in unit/money offers since their release. That and GGCs. Just how it works mate. I have about 1 of each.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    So according to you, Demonzfyre, no champ on a profile could be lower tier than someone else on your team? For example, if I had an r3 maxed sig silver surfer, you don't think that could take the place of say a colossus or something else with a much lower pi? Give me a break, if prof hoff is "the absolute worst mcoc youtube personality' what does that make you in forums?
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Ikr
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★

If Tubers don’t want to bother posting their videos up here in actual Forums (of course, because they want “clicks”, “likes”, and most importantly “money” from said clicks/likes/ads/etc).

Then why should we pay them any attention up here on Forums on their behalf. Just let their discussion be had on their own platform.

Yes yes yes!!! Well said
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Stay away from prof hoff, I’m giving up after he turned a mroc video into a when mcoc dies video

Never started. To each their own.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Hang on guys! Prof Hoff is a teacher. That means he’s totally trustworthy! No research needed 😂 🤣
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    jay_den said:

This wasn't the first time that said Youtuber posted misleading infos. There was a time, I think about 2 to 3 years ago, where Seatin corrected him and he apologized for the wrong info. I already unsub to his channel a long time ago.

Seatin himself posted misleading info (last year he barely bothered reading the abilities of new champions and played them wrong) and Prof Hoff isn't nearly as negative as KT1. Point is: there are people, who aren't perfect, who can mistakes or rant.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    The insanity of insane
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

jay_den said:

This wasn't the first time that said Youtuber posted misleading infos. There was a time, I think about 2 to 3 years ago, where Seatin corrected him and he apologized for the wrong info. I already unsub to his channel a long time ago.

Seatin himself posted misleading info (last year he barely bothered reading the abilities of new champions and played them wrong) and Prof Hoff isn't nearly as negative as KT1. Point is: there are people, who aren't perfect, who can mistakes or rant.
    There is a humongous difference between misreading and sub optimal play of new champs and not reading a act 6.1.1 node while supposedly doing a utility showcase to counter said node
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

jay_den said:

There is a humongous difference between misreading and sub optimal play of new champs and not reading a act 6.1.1 node while supposedly doing a utility showcase to counter said node
    Not even doing it himself. Someone else's video to showcase utility.